Preston NE - V - Wednesday omdt

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

I've never had any bad feelings towards Preston North End FC as such - in fact, I wish them well, but isn't the acronym "PNE" a bit alarmingly reminiscent of the word "********"?

Just saying.🙂

Ha ha ha!!! I can't believe that the moderatorbot bowdlerised the word "p*nis" in my post! It's hilarious - we are actually living through the nightmare of the 17th century presbyterian Commonwealth again. Let's really test them. 

"I deny the divinity of Christ"

"I've got a statue of Saint Ignatius and I pray to it all the time"

" I play skittles on a Sunday"

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah cos it was totally 100% a serious post and not a comedy/ironic one about the perception of the manager's football tactics

Maybe I should do jokes with custard pies or comedy falls in order to suit the IQ of the readers?

Post, not posters...:ph34r:

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah cos it was totally 100% a serious post and not a comedy/ironic one about the perception of the manager's football tactics

Maybe I should do jokes with custard pies or comedy falls in order to suit the IQ of the readers?

To be honest, there's still a place in comedy for  good prat fall.

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

Ha ha ha!!! I can't believe that the moderatorbot bowdlerised the word "p*nis" in my post! It's hilarious - we are actually living through the nightmare of the 17th century presbyterian Commonwealth again. Let's really test them. 

"I deny the divinity of Christ"

"I've got a statue of Saint Ignatius and I pray to it all the time"

" I play skittles on a Sunday"

Match day thread. P*ss off with all this nonsense.