Guess the ground

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Swindon?

Hottest day ever at a game when we won 3-2 on first day of season at Swindon in 2003.
IIRC We were 3-0 up after 20 mins and were hanging on at the end.

Didn't go to that one. Went season after and we were on the wrong end of a 3-2. 2-0 up with about 10 minutes to play IIRC. One of Sturrock's earlier games in charge of our promotion season. 

• Like 1

Fratton Park, Portsmouth.
One of the best games of the early 2000s was here.
Micheal Reddy got a late winner just after Portsmouth PA system was announcing for fans to stay off the pitch as they were about to win the league.
It mattered little in the end as Portsmouth went up in the end and Wednesday went down but I really enjoyed it at the time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Fratton Park, Portsmouth.
One of the best games of the early 2000s was here.
Micheal Reddy got a late winner just after Portsmouth PA system was announcing for fans to stay off the pitch as they were about to win the league.
It mattered little in the end as Portsmouth went up in the end and Wednesday went down but I really enjoyed it at the time.

Cant believe we won down there then drew the next two against Grimsby and Brighton to send us down. I went down there first season after relegation from the premier league. Lost 2-1 Owen Morrison scored for us I think and it chucked it down. At the time the away end was still uncovered. 

• Like 1