Jordan Rhodes

Suspect he’s going to get his chance now.

Be shocked if we play a back 3 this weekend after that comment about the formation. Pulis is famous for naming his team on Monday’s before the game, so I would imagine they have a good idea of what formation and who is playing by this point. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Jack the Hat

I really hope he plays. I understand he has underachieved since he came but it doesn't mean lesser players should be picked in front of him as a punishment.

We now have our only best goalkeeper and striker on the pitch. Its not hard.

Guest wilyfox

Best of luck to Jordan. He’s an absolute gent, and someone the fans will on to do well. We’ve never been able to give him the service he needs to thrive, and the lack thereof exposes his limitations as a player.

Guest Jack the Hat
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Still don’t believe we’ve ever given Rhodes a fair run of games. 

People will jump on this, but he’s been in and out the side constantly, given 15 minutes here and there. Hopefully Pulis will put some faith in him. And if it doesn’t work? Have we really got a better alternative? 

I'm gonna jump straight on this and agree. None of our strikers could have scored three of the quality he got at Forest. Its not as if playing the other strikers has worked.

Just now, Jack the Hat said:

I'm gonna jump straight on this and agree. None of our strikers could have scored three of the quality he got at Forest. Its not as if playing the other strikers has worked.

Spot on. Yes he’s underachieved and not lived up to his price tag. But for me he’s still our best centre forward. So therefore he plays. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Monk was so bad.

Absolutely nonsense to have a '4 day build up to a game'

We've basically had 3 or 4 games where that's been possible

Saturday

Tuesday

Saturday

Wednesday

Sunday

Saturday

INTERNATIONAL BREAK