Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Themagiccap said:

People are still picking suspended players so 50:50 injuries are the least of our concerns


Haha I know!

 

But genuinely...do we know who’s injured?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Holmowl said:


Haha I know!

 

But genuinely...do we know who’s injured?

Obviously guess work until the line up is announced since we aren't even getting a Pulis press conference.

 

But given that virtually everyone bar them 5 have been pictured training and Pulis claimed we had 5 injured then id assume they are safe bets. Just hoping they aren't anything long term

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Al98 said:

Obviously guess work until the line up is announced since we aren't even getting a Pulis press conference.

 

But given that virtually everyone bar them 5 have been pictured training and Pulis claimed we had 5 injured then id assume they are safe bets. Just hoping they aren't anything long term


In that case:-

 

Westwood

Palmer Lees Borner

Moses Brown Bannan Luongo Reach 

Rhodes Windass

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al98 said:

Reckon this will be the team for Saturday given the injuries to Flint, Dunkley, Iorfa, Van Aken and Marriot.

Direct. Pace. A lot of crosses in to Rhodes.

GK - Westwood

RB - Palmer
CB - Lees
CB - Borner
LB - Galvin or Penney

CM - Luongo
CM - Izzy Brown
CM - Bannan

RW - Kachunga
ST - Rhodes
LW - Harris

Bench:
Dawson / Wildsmith
Odubajo
Urhoghide
Pelupessy
Hunt
Deli Bashiru
Reach
Windass
Patterson

 

Harris is suspended 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

If Pulis has watched the last four or five of our games which I would expect he has then pelupessy will be starting. Dont think he has made anyones team yet.


A far more able deputy than he gets credit for, but not as good as Brown or especially Luongo, so I don’t see him starting if all are fit.

 

But Joey will get shedloads of starts between now and Christmas. Brown can’t play twice a week.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really been paying attention to who’s injured so can’t name a line up but think he’ll go with Westwood and Rhodes. Bit  harsh on Wildsmith but when Jos left Westwood basically just turned up and played so think it’s possible that will happen again

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Wildsmith

 

palmer

iorfa 

borner

reach

 

bannan

luongo

pelpuessy 

odobadjo

 

rhodes

patterson

Looking at that line up I'd be happy with a draw unless pulis has a magic wand, not a lot of choice really given injuries. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

                  Wildsmith

 

Moses.    Lees.    Borner.   Palmer

 

           Luongo.     Bannan

 

Windass.       Brown.      Reach

                   
                       Rhodes.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Many people putting Palmer to start. I'm his biggest critic but I genuinely hope he starts. If he continues to pay his standard game, Pulis will witness his lack of awareness, poor crossing, poor tackling and most of all his lack of effort to get back in defence following the inevitable breakdown of forward play. Pulis will not tolerate that for more than a couple of games, he'll be the first to be found out.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Holmowl said:


A far more able deputy than he gets credit for, but not as good as Brown or especially Luongo, so I don’t see him starting if all are fit.

 

But Joey will get shedloads of starts between now and Christmas. Brown can’t play twice a week.

Very true. We don't know how Pulis sees Pelupessy though. He may play him every game, he may not play him at all.  But based on what he will have probably seen since he has come in and knowing the type of player he used to like. I think he will play him on Saturday.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

Many people putting Palmer to start. I'm his biggest critic but I genuinely hope he starts. If he continues to pay his standard game, Pulis will witness his lack of awareness, poor crossing, poor tackling and most of all his lack of effort to get back in defence following the inevitable breakdown of forward play. Pulis will not tolerate that for more than a couple of games, he'll be the first to be found out.

Penney has all the same defensive frailties as Palmer maybe even more so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

                  Wildsmith

 

Moses.    Lees.    Borner.   Palmer

 

           Luongo.     Bannan

 

Windass.       Brown.      Reach

                   
                       Rhodes.  

amazing.... was looking for someone who's lineup thoughts mirrored mine and would ya know it,a fellow yellowbelly !  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...