Paterson Injured ?

25 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Where do you get this 'massively overweight' from, have you seen him in the flesh? What does he weigh?

Doesn't look fat to me.

41136-product.jpg.76689c025f12ff0ac90e2e65a4f5f039.jpg

To be fair, and I'm talking as a bit of a lard else myself.as a professional footballer he is carrying too much weight

depending on which picture you decide to google you can see it. the ones that he looks at a decent weight in its like he doing that breathing in thing that dads do on wedding photos (myself included)

the last couple of games that I have seen him play in, he is clearly carrying too much weight for a  pro footballer

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Photos can make anybody look tubby.

Luongo.png.516df3d1ca9ce1fe9b21f51b731074d4.pngPalmer.jpg.d5442893d3c4951f1458d46eac8ca5b0.jpg

Palmer 1.jpg

or selective photos can make any one look slim

which was sort of my point

the fact is Patterson is carrying a bit too much weight

If someone doesn't agree that he's mr slim Jim (which he isnt) it doesn't mean that we don't go to games or watch them on follow..it just means he's carrying abit too much timber at the moment (like most of us)

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Where do you get this 'massively overweight' from, have you seen him in the flesh? What does he weigh?

Doesn't look fat to me.

41136-product.jpg.76689c025f12ff0ac90e2e65a4f5f039.jpg

He got a fattish head, if it helps. 

6 hours ago, LoanRanger said:

Agree.

Generic comments about him not being a striker, being overweight etc. He's not played 10 games for us yet and guarantee the people who are commenting haven't even watched half of them anyway. Some toxic fans just need a whinge.

‘Toxic’ a new favourite buzz word .... 

he isn’t over weight, but it Don’t take a genius to realise he isn’t very good . 

11 hours ago, james o connor said:

‘Toxic’ a new favourite buzz word .... 

he isn’t over weight, but it Don’t take a genius to realise he isn’t very good . 

Not really a buzz word. Every club has their small share of toxic fans, only natural but doesn't make it right.