Westwood Joins the squad.

Just now, bigdan2003 said:

Have the EFL done us a favour here or has it always been this straight forward to register a player before Jan?

In their rules. Was always going to happen. They would have done us a favour if we had already had 25 players registered.

• Like 1

If Westwood comes back even at 80% I’d still fancy us to pick up more points ? The main problem with the other two is lack of communication with rest of defence, now some players are shouters and ballers others go about their game quitely I always felt better when I was playing with a keeper that shouts and communicates all the time made it so much more easier? It’s something you cannot teach unfortunately? Let’s hope Westwood comes back with a point to prove like he did under Bruce because he had some remarkable games Leeds away being one when he came back last time 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Or....

He's (rightly) banished from the first team, new manager comes in, he comes back in, plays as well as he can do to then sod off to another team as fast as he can in January

Either way we win, plays well we have more chance of picking up points, goes in January we get a big wage off the books who can leave in the summer for nothing and we sign another keeper in January.

2 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Either way we win, plays well we have more chance of picking up points, goes in January we get a big wage off the books who can leave in the summer for nothing and we sign another keeper in January.

Or doesn't play to expectations, no move in January, still pay a big wage until summer, leaves for nothing.

1 hour ago, SwellOwl said:

Be interesting to see if he goes straight into the team. 

Sounds like he will, if you listen to his first set of interviews. " In my opinion, he's the best keeper in this division and I think he should play, can I be more honest than that?" is my recollection of what he said...

1 hour ago, andytrig said:

Will be a bit harsh to drop Wildsmith as I think he's done alright since he came in.

I'd stick with him on Saturday and put Westwood on the bench........... can't see any possible issues with that.

I think that’s what will happen