5 Subs.

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

thats what i thought and it makes more sense but like i say it makes no mention this time .....

Dunno then. perhaps people didn't like it so they changed it. But if there is also no mention that you can use 5 subs on 5 separate occasions if you wish then you probably can't.

Not read what you are talking about but perhaps they are just the changes that are amended for example and the rest are as they were.

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Dunno then. perhaps people didn't like it so they changed it. But if there is also no mention that you can use 5 subs on 5 separate occasions if you wish then you probably can't.

Not read what you are talking about but perhaps they are just the changes that are amended for example and the rest are as they were.

its on neils post on page one .......

59 minutes ago, torryowl said:

its on neils post on page one .......

oh that. I thought you meant they brought out a full set of rules on it. 

If that's the case then it will be the rules as they were previously as that states nothing but the basic concept of it.

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

oh that. I thought you meant they brought out a full set of rules on it. 

If that's the case then it will be the rules as they were previously as that states nothing but the basic concept of it.

well they havnt made it very clear as the clubs website says they can make 5 changes  and the efl website says the same with no mention of doing it in 3 hits ......hope they know that they cant as we can do without any more deductions .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, torryowl said:

well they havnt made it very clear as the clubs website says they can make 5 changes  and the efl website says the same with no mention of doing it in 3 hits ......hope they know that they cant as we can do without any more deductions .

They will get clarification won't they. I just assume it would be the same as the last time unless stated otherwise.