This Saturday - new manager syndrome

Under Monks mantle I was dreading this game coming up. Already a bogey team for us away, and primed for our usual gifting a struggler.

Not been particularly overawed by any of the previous managers, even Bruce, but Pulis appointment has given me some belief back for the quest ahead.

Going 0 - 2 to the Mighty Owls 

Tricky game, hard to judge with their home record this season but they have looked well organised at this level in recent years. Both sides might have some key players out. Hopefully we'll get a positive response, something out of the game to take forward and a solid hard fought building platform to Pulis' reign. 

Both Bullen and Monk won their first games last season, so yeah he probably will win his first game, or at least he ought to. Will he be able to sustain it though? I don’t think this manager will get much leeway, given the divisions amongst the fan base

Guest whowantstoberich

So we have a topic started by the leader of the anti pulis gang, stating he will lead us to a win in the first game.

Call me a skeptic but is someone trying to raise expectations to recruit more anti pulis when we don’t batter Preston 5-0?

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

So we have a topic started by the leader of the anti pulis gang, stating he will lead us to a win in the first game.

Call me a skeptic but is someone trying to raise expectations to recruit more anti pulis when we don’t batter Preston 5-0?

WTF is wrong with people these days?

Is Lockdown finally getting to everyone's brains?

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop