5 subs

so wrong . you start a season with rules and should be same until end of the season. maybe if we cancel the pointless internationals and blank weekend then the season wouldnt be so compressed . ive not watched 1 min of any international game this past few days . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

ive not watched 1 min of any international game this past few days . 

Me neither...

I think ole's rant did the trick though, then klapps condescending bollloxe.

Then the pl started shaking like shitttting dogs...

We will change ze rules for the teams with most money ...soz for any mistake..fooook the riff raff..

2 hours ago, morganowl said:

so wrong . you start a season with rules and should be same until end of the season. maybe if we cancel the pointless internationals and blank weekend then the season wouldnt be so compressed . ive not watched 1 min of any international game this past few days . 

I've not watched one for years.

10 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Stupid to change the rules in the middle of a season. Could just about understand the change last year as it was extraordinary circumstances, but what's the excuse this time?

They'll probably point to player welfare and a high amount of injuries.

10 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Good move...for the Prem teams they have adequate back up...we'll be struggling although we won't be down to 10 men with 15 minutes to go again

I think the 5 sub rule had caveats in didn’t it? I’m sure there are time restrictions in there.