Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, A12owl said:

Available immediately. 

signing for Melbourne in the A League

 

Pulis signed Sam McQueen for Boro on loan from Southampton. He got a bad knee injury but is now back in training. Played a few games in premier league at left back. Doesn't quite fit the remit of playing a centre half at full back but it could be someone he revisits now he's fit again

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

signing for Melbourne in the A League

 

Pulis signed Sam McQueen for Boro on loan from Southampton. He got a bad knee injury but is now back in training. Played a few games in premier league at left back. Doesn't quite fit the remit of playing a centre half at full back but it could be someone he revisits now he's fit again

He will  change his mind if he knows he can join up with Rhodes again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

Its Harris I think will struggle.

He will be expected to beat a man and get a cross in.

Not mess about trying to create spaces for himself by taking on the same guy 4 times.

Reach will adapt I think.

So will Odubajo but as a right winger.


I wouldn’t judge Harris until we see him play regularly on the right.
 

Can’t argue with his work, his pace or his defending. It’s only his final ball, and that has been sorely hampered by playing on his weaker foot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Decide for yourself.

EDA8E481-54D4-4237-839D-3FF022BB49A9.png

F0CCDE0F-1464-4008-9FE5-F5FECD2F7B11.png

C5247886-D8D6-46B6-8BA1-6CA4686AA3F7.png

8BFDB52A-FD27-47A9-857C-EB0C16ADA38C.png

6A54E502-D70F-4C92-A238-39D5A5135974.png

1BA2F8E5-7585-4B4F-AFF0-F8C48876F239.png

Absolutely none of this is evidence that he’s a bad person. As far as I can see, at most he’s an Irish nationalist, but most likely he’s from (and grew up in) an area where there was a lot of violence. Give me a good reason why he deserves all the hatred

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Johnny12Inch said:

Absolutely none of this is evidence that he’s a bad person. As far as I can see, at most he’s an Irish nationalist, but most likely he’s from (and grew up in) an area where there was a lot of violence. Give me a good reason why he deserves all the hatred

He's an absolute fool of a person who goes out of his way to offend people

 

 

hope that helps

A lot of what he does and says is purposely done to to offend people, if you cant see that then you are as thick as he is,. It goes much beyond "opinions" and he tars everyone with the same brush.

he has absolutely hatred for the English he's a nob who needs to realise that me as an English man hasn't hurt him or his nation.

thick as it comes and offensive but for some reason he gets away with it

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2020 at 09:14, The Night-Owl said:

Could see Pulis bringing in the likes of Shotton; Huddlestone, Musa, Gestede and Andre Gray or similar

Gestede has signed for a team in Australia, plus he's another that dosnt like pulis..... Apparently. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Gestede has signed for a team in Australia, plus he's another that dosnt like pulis..... Apparently. 

 

Missed that, also Shotton has moved elsewhere too I think? 

 

In time we could do with a full back if we play with a back four; a Huddlestone or Field type to strengthen midfield, a pacy productive winger, and a couple of strikers (a target man and someone with a bit of pace). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...