Pulis First Signing ?

Guest wilyfox
12 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Is he?

yeh at the start. After they all walk out, Iorfa is front-centre back to camera laughing in a group just before they set off jogging.

Guest wilyfox
5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

I think that's Odubajo.

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

had dreadlocks. It’s iorfa.

just looked again. Think you’re right, it’s Odubajo.

Why all the sudden interest in how many of our players are injured?

I thought it was only going to be fair to judge Monk on how well his team and his players would perform THIS season, as so many of the players that were unwilling to perform were obviously moving on because Chansiri is no longer willing, or able to pay such high wages for unfit, or underperforming players. Yet the Monk out faction never blinked when he was not allowed to bring in young hungry defenders and strikers, instead being given perennial injury problems like Izzy Brown, some bloke with a broken leg, another old injury prone defender, a leftover from Huddersfield's promotion charge when he had his best ever season and somebody who is fairly fit but is a converted right back described by Colin as not a very good defender and by everybody else as not a very good makeshift striker. There were six defenders and two CDMs missing at the same time while Monk was here, when we had a bad dip in results against Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe, yet nobody seemed to think that these first team/first choice players would make that much difference. Now that Pulis says 4, or 5 players missing will have an effect on the team everybody suddenly sits up and takes notice! Is Owlstalk now sponsored by Sycophants Are Us? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, davey_wells said:

Jordan Obita.  Free agent, ex Reading. Albeit, no idea if he's fit or not.

Cannot believe we don't have a player capable of playing left full back in the squad.  Palmer did a decent job there under Bruce... and there is Penney but seems something isnt quite right there... but we definitely havent replaced Fox which makes a back 4 difficult.

He has just signed for Oxford United

1 hour ago, Nero said:

I dont think he is. That injury was from a few years ago. I think you have misgoogled

i can't find any reference to a current injury. the latest article is from the end of the last transfer window when he was looking for a loan to the championship. he is also out of contract next summer

Rangers were looking at him as well