Ex Wednesday players thread - how are they getting on

Not sure if there is a thread for this, not seen one - apologies and delete if there is!

It's less about players such as Antonio, but as I was cooking tonight I've got half an eye on Plymouth v Portsmouth. Danny Mayor's name keeps coming up, and a stat flashed up about his assists. Just got given man of the match! This interested me. I know it wont interest many.

Anyway, a thread on how they're doing when their career plummets after leaving the high point of playing for The Wednesday. Interested in players like Richard O' Donnell, Jack Hunt, Morgan Fox - more the under-rated or squad type players from the last few years, with the odd update on the likes of Fletcher, Forestieri etc - what you've heard, how they've played when you see them. Sure I heard something about Hallam Hope the other day.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 17/11/2020 at 11:02, Tea Baggins said:

I know Richard O'Donnell is 1st choice for Bradford. Decent keeper to be fair.

A quick catch up with the thread! This is what it's about! I used to like O'Donnell. Genuinely don't think he was far off our current 2 youths.

On 17/11/2020 at 11:05, SallyCinnamon said:

Vadaine Oliver has carved out a decent career for himself and is playing for League One Gillingham.

Really struggling to remember him, more details needed!

On 17/11/2020 at 11:18, sheriwozgod said:

Ryan Croasdale was at AFC Fylde last i heard.

1st team appearances? Good luck to him.

On 17/11/2020 at 12:29, sheffwed1 said:

I think I saw his name mentioned the other week he is with Stockport County now. 

On 17/11/2020 at 12:39, ANDY said:

This is not what I was looking for. 

(Would be quite interested in how he's getting on)