THE BUZZ IS BACK

57 minutes ago, whowantstoberich said:

I don’t think it would have taken a genius to work out Bruce would do well and Jos and Monk would Be poo!

Tony pulis isn’t the kind of person to say stuff just to please you, it says it how it is, and so far so good. Back him and shut up whining.

Well he's have to be an idiot to not say things he thinjs people will like in his first press conference. 

I was just commenting on how many seem to be 'buzzing' over a manager most supporters in football would at they would choose. 

I can understand people saying we have him now we just have to see but some on here have reacted like he's Pep or Klopp. Yes I'm not happy that is obvious but my point was this is due to me looking at Jos and Monk when we were getting them and feeling the same. I want us to be successful and it's like here we go again....

I did also so we will now have to see.....

Getting accused of being negative I get but from my point of view his appointment is negative and wasting time and more money so I'm not wanting us to fail. It's quite the opposite but yet again I'm frustrated by a Chansiri appointment. 

But It's tough now just have to hope for Pulis to have had a football enlightenment and surprise us all....

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Tony Pulis had to say yesterday but a lot of it was just to please supporters.

Sheffield is a working class city, ran by foookwits and vast areas of the city are shittholes.

It's shame about football for Wednedayites too, being overrun by clubs like Sheffield United and Leeds, along with clubs like Brentford and Bournmouth overshadowing a once great club...historically of course.

The stadium could do with painting but it's no use painting over the cracks..

Anyhow..as your new manager i will try my best ...hopefully and with a following wind we should manage to avoid relegation..

next season we can kick on and aim for mid-table.

Guest Hornsby

Grabbing some power back from Chansiri and Paxo looks like a good start.

Westy coming back from Siberia also suggests Pulis might be right person.

A top  target man now on a free would confirm that. Get Gestede.