THE BUZZ IS BACK

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

From a sales point of view the Currys salesman has sold me on the big new TV and I've bought it

He's pulled every sales trick in the book to talk to me about the problems I have with my current product, flattered me a little, offered a solution, told me the features and benefits etc

We now have to get it home, set it up, and see how it does

Wait until you get it home, put it on the wall and then realize it isn't as big as you perhaps thought it was.

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t overly happy with the Pulis appointment when it first transpired 

Fast forward a few days, and a truly sublime press conference for any Wednesday fan, music to our MASSIVE ears , I simply can’t wait for Saturday and the season ahead

Pulis is a well versed manager, knows what he is doing , wants winners & Westwood is back , can’t wait to see that towel over his head again 

now I feel totally confident we’ve appointed the right man for the job, his gonna take us up - I tell thee

WAWAW

Hear hear.

We're Sheffield Wednesday we're on our way back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mogbad said:

He came across very well but most new managers usually do. Its just words at the moment, nothing more, I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve seen what happens on the pitch over the next few months.

Monk waffledshite with no substance, Chansiri couldn't have looked less interested if he wanted to, the writing was on the wall.

Bruce and Pulis press conferences had a direct, knowledgeable feel to it and it was music to my ears.

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

From a sales point of view the Currys salesman has sold me on the big new TV and I've bought it

He's pulled every sales trick in the book to talk to me about the problems I have with my current product, flattered me a little, offered a solution, told me the features and benefits etc

It will work I can assure you 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We'll all be tuning in. UTO. 

• Like 1

Guest hirstysfags
32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

As you do with every television. 

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Tight git. 
Get thi sen down to John Lewis 😂

• Haha 2

I agree Pulis made all the right noises...BUT our players will be the same ones on Saturday they have been all season....in the main crap.

If he can get them to gel and play as a team, and get them to FIGHT, we may make progress.

Progress being moving away from the bottom of the table, these players are not play off material or anywhere close.

I won't hold my breath though been too many false dawns.....

35 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

As an ex curry’s salesman , I have to agree.  Customer “ does this have Dolly”  Salesman we have a Dolby spray on you can use . 
curry’ s the moor Sheffield 1970

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That’s the 4th big new tv you’ve bought in as many years........lol

• Haha 1