Jump to content

Craig Gardner - new coach


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I always like to bring one young coach with me and someone who knows the best players in the academy. The link between the academy and the first team is really important. I like to have a mixture of people around me .

And what does Pulis like to do? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Reckon he would take over Bullens position? Bullen moved elsewhere within the club maybe. 


I noticed when he was asked about Weaver & Bullen he spoke about Weaver & how he’d been involved in today’s training but didn’t comment about bullen at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's time bullen moved on. If he had any ambition at all in improving as a coach he needs to move around, working with different managers etc and develop. He's had an easy ride at Wednesday for many years.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the recent game against Birmingham

 

Birmingham had Gardner on Bannan trying to disrupt him

 

I also remember seeing bannan throw a bit of an elbow at Gardner to stop him grabbing him

 

Gardner got booked and then got substituted

 

I can't remember what I had for tea yesterday, but I remember little things like this.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I think it's time bullen moved on. If he had any ambition at all in improving as a coach he needs to move around, working with different managers etc and develop. He's had an easy ride at Wednesday for many years.

 In all fairness he can’t work with many more managers than he has at Wednesday. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I remember the recent game against Birmingham

 

Birmingham had Gardner on Bannan trying to disrupt him

 

I also remember seeing bannan throw a bit of an elbow at Gardner to stop him grabbing him

 

Gardner got booked and then got substituted

 

I can't remember what I had for tea yesterday, but I remember little things like this.

 

 

 

 


that was Gary Gardner, the brother of the coach joining us. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Bullen Gardner’ sounds like one of those B-road gastropubs with a massive fake fireplace filled with decorative logs and a car park that goes all around the outside


 

 

that’s it, that’s my contribution, shut up I’m tired

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 


Hey guys!!

I just thought  of something guys!!

Get ready for this guys!!!


Are you ready guys??

Now guys, imagine that this new coach was good at cutting grass and tidying flower beds up


WOULD THAT MAKE HIM A GOOD GARDNER???!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

EH GUYS??

GOOD GARDNER!!!

My how the long winter nights must fly

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 


Hey guys!!

I just thought  of something guys!!

Get ready for this guys!!!


Are you ready guys??

Now guys, imagine that this new coach was good at cutting grass and tidying flower beds up


WOULD THAT MAKE HIM A GOOD GARDNER???!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

EH GUYS??

GOOD GARDNER!!!

Perhaps he's coming in as the new groundsman.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, brando said:

Probably still better than pelepussy..

 

Come on mate, lets be fair. Beforehand - poo . Past 4 or 5 games, he has more than held his own in this team and against the opposition he has played against, including Bournemouth. He's not gonna win us promotion, but he deserves a shirt at present.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...