TONY PULIS - PRESS CONFERENCE THREAD

3 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Don't think so...He's a great lad Gary...shame he's out of football perhaps he's too opinionated for some. In other words he ain't coming here

Yep, I am inclined to agree. I think TP may have asked DC about him and found that GM burned his bridges with him, at some point????? However, I think he would work his socks off to be success here and they clearly get on really well.

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Don't think so...He's a great lad Gary...shame he's out of football perhaps he's too opinionated for some. In other words he ain't coming here

Think that's right...maybe pulis is trying to say...ffs megs you could have been a contender..if tha could keep tha gob shut for some..

• Like 1

Anyone else think that the pitches at the training ground might be responsible? Seem to constantly get injuries and doesn’t matter who in charge at the time? And all different managers coaches have different ways of doing things? Only thing that remains the same is the training ground???

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

TP: It's my chance, my opportunity to step in, look at the club and see what needs to be done. I want to be totally committed and honest. You say sleeping giant, it has been a long time since the club has taken off.

Reading through this thread it seems Pulis keeps repeating himself...

Just now, Blatter said:

Said he only had 2 forwards, Rhodes and Windass to work with today, so add Katchunga to the sick list too. So Marriott, Katchunga, Flint, Dunkley plus one other. Oh and Harris suspended I think too.

You can knock Rhodes off as well, Windass is more attacking midfielder so that leaves us with ummm... none as per the rest of the season.

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, bobness said: