TONY PULIS - PRESS CONFERENCE THREAD

CONTRACT LENGTH
What I want in this present moment is to bring the chairman back to England, he has to protect his family.

I want to sit with him and his background and his family and what his life he’s had and how he’s become so successful.

It’s a different book. It’s ever so interesting.

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Interesting that Tony Pulis has spoke specifically about soft tissue injuries being a problem for #SWFC in the past - says it ‘has to stop’.

If it was that easy to stop why wasn't it done earlier?

Playing Style

Eventually I’d like to get to the system I want to play, but you have to go with the players you’ve got. I’ve said many, many times that managers and coaches get too much praise and too much criticism.

layers get extraordinary money to go out and compete. The club I’ve been at are working class areas, if the players go out there and give everything, the supporters will have that.

These players aren’t. The supporters might have questioned that on a couple of occasions, but the supporters can expect to see a team that puts in a shift.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Owlstalk Shop

Interesting that Tony Pulis has spoke specifically about soft tissue injuries being a problem for #SWFC in the past - says it ‘has to stop’.

What's his view on signing players with broken legs.? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, @owlstalk said:

CONTRACT LENGTH
What I want in this present moment is to bring the chairman back to England, he has to protect his family.

I want to sit with him and his background and his family and what his life he’s had and how he’s become so successful.

It’s a different book. It’s ever so interesting.

The Desso pitch does seem to have a lot of players slipping, could this be a contributory factor do you think?  Although we do seem to also get a lot of injuries in training also.

• Like 2

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Pulis: "I think you have to kiss and cuddle players a little bit more than you used to. They're not as resilient in respect of criticism - that is how the world has been. You have to respect it. "

That'll not please the fans that always tell us 'they're paid loads they should be able to handle it' etc etc 

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop