Westwood back training with the first team

19 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

He didn't say he was going to reinstate, he said if he was available.

It depends what he means by that.

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Well I think the majority of the human race would read that as if Westwood is fit and available for selection he will play 

Think there's a clue there somewhere.................surely you didn't miss it ?

lol

4 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Think there's a clue there somewhere.................surely you didn't miss it ?

lol

Have you got a point here are you just being a bit of a bulb 

my point is Westwood to be recalled if for and available 

abs this is something previous managers alienated through their own admission and results suffered 

both Bruce and pulis ( suggestions seem to be there ) favour the better keeper and not wishing to alienate him 

which I’m this case hopefully will see an upturn in results and in Bruce’s case did 

what’s your point or you just trying to be argumentative and not picking I really don’t understand 

5 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Have you got a point here are you just being a bit of a bulb 

my point is Westwood to be recalled if for and available 

abs this is something previous managers alienated through their own admission and results suffered 

both Bruce and pulis ( suggestions seem to be there ) favour the better keeper and not wishing to alienate him 

which I’m this case hopefully will see an upturn in results and in Bruce’s case did 

what’s your point or you just trying to be argumentative and not picking I really don’t understand 

My post questioned what Pulis meant by if he was available.

You replied with "I think the majority of the human race would" implying that I was somehow not of the human race.

Just now, Hookowl said:

My post questioned what Pulis meant by if he was available.

You replied with "I think the majority of the human race would" implying that I was somehow not of the human race.

For clarification I fully believe you are point of the human race 

not sure how you highlighting a clue in my post meant I assumed you was not part of the human race 

so let’s agree we’re all humans aren’t we 

WAHAW

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fpowl said:

For clarification I fully believe you are point of the human race 

not sure how you highlighting a clue in my post meant I assumed you was not part of the human race 

so let’s agree we’re all humans aren’t we 

WAHAW

Apologies if I misconstrued, thought you were being derogatory obviously not.

• Like 1

This could work out brilliantly for Westwood.

Impresses the new manager but can't play play until New year so still gets those important Christmas holidays off. 

Then comes back to a hero's welcome in January.

Deal runs out July 2021.

So I don't know what happens Christmas time 2021. 

If Pulis is still here though I'm sure they'll come to some arrangement.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

This could work out brilliantly for Westwood.

Impresses the new manager but can't play play until New year so still gets those important Christmas holidays off. 

Then comes back to a hero's welcome in January. 

Signs new contract

Gets picked for his first game back!

Plays first half blunders and gaffs three goals into his own net then goes off with shoulder injury that lasts another two years

lol

It's the Wednesday way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

So, the Championship has started doing what the premier League does, and you have to name a squad for the competition.

Garry Monk being the spiteful little muppet that he is, excluded Westwood from the named squad, and put down only 22 players, not the full 25 allowed.

As such, Westwood is not eligible to play for us in the league. We also can't change this until (presumably the end of) January, when we can resumbit our squad list.

Clearly we're going to try and get Westwood added somehow, but as I undestand it it's not possible to amend your squad list once it's confirmed.

There was no reason to leav Westwood out, other that Garry's pettiness. We'd have lost nothig as a club by naming him, even if Garry had no intentoin of playing him. It wouldn't have taken a spot away from someone else as we only named 22.

God I hate monk.

Assuming the Championship copied the Premier League rules entirely (which they seem to have done) then we can't amend the squad until the transfer window opens.

The only way to change it outside the transfer window is to cite exceptional circumstances and appeal to the ELF..

.. who are not going to say yes to us.

ive met westwood a few times a nice guy but defo an arrogant guy , but confidence and arrogance is what you expect in a decent keeper.  ive heard a lot of things regards westwood probably all true ,something regards bulling of another player ? i also know he likes money as he told me some years ago that he wanted a new improved contract (thats when the everton rumours were around)