Season ticket refund.

5 minutes ago, wisewoodowl said:

That’s the only way that I can explain what’s happened to me and my daughter. She applied for both our refunds at the same time, I was refunded last week, she hasn’t had the phone call. I’m a ‘D’, she is a ‘K’.

There is a really bad joke I would make if it was your missus and not your daughter.

8 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

That’s the only way that I can explain what’s happened to me and my daughter. She applied for both our refunds at the same time, I was refunded last week, she hasn’t had the phone call. I’m a ‘D’, she is a ‘K’.

Don’t think it’s alphabetical I’m G and

have heard nothing, I know a H who has got it tho 

I emailed a few weeks back an a lad rang me almost straight away.  Pretty good because it was in the evening. He said they will ring, but they are not as prompt.

Players have been paid vast sums. However for people with normal careers and pay, still waiting.

I am lucky that i am not desperate, some are not so fortunate and may be on low incomes, reduced pay or lost their jobs!

Sort it out. Start treating your supporters like they are valued. 

Surely if this situation has proved anything it is that football needs supporters.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mancowl08 said:

My surname begins with B, had my refund. I also have a friend whose surname begins with W, she’s had a refund also. 
That’s the alphabet theory out of the window. 

I suppose it was a bit optimistic to think we've actually got a system. Of course the club could always explain to supporters what their 'system' is for the order in which they are reallocating funds but PR is not a strong point, is it? 

As Diana Ross might put it, 'I'm Still Waiting'.