Season ticket refund.

I am still waiting for a phone call from the club regarding a refund for last season's season ticket. So that I can calculate the refund can anybody confirm how many matches were played behind closed doors last season. Thanks in advance.

6 minutes ago, millo said:

How many of those were home matches?

Ah yeah - I forgot to factor in that minor detail!

:duntmatter:

I think this lockdown is getting to me - I'm not even aware of whether we're playing home or away these day; I just wait to see where we are when I load up the ifollow stream.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ah yeah - I forgot to factor in that minor detail!

:duntmatter:

I think this lockdown is getting to me - I'm not even aware of whether we're playing home or away these day; I just wait to see where we are when I load up the ifollow stream.

I know exactly what you mean. I am the same. Not a clue who or where we are playing until a couple of days before the event. Roll on normality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, millo said:

I am still waiting for a phone call from the club regarding a refund for last season's season ticket. So that I can calculate the refund can anybody confirm how many matches were played behind closed doors last season. Thanks in advance.

I have a season ticket on the North and my refund was £120 if that helps?

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

27 minutes ago, Shifty Powers said:

Did they call from 0114 number?

Only just so I can keep an eye out if it’s something different as I’m getting hammered with spam phone messages at the minute and blocking loads.

No, the number that displayed on my phone was the SWFC general enquiries number, 0370 020 1867.  It might be worth adding that to your contacts so that it flags up as SWFC when they ring.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, millo said:

Cheers. Can you remember what date you requested the refund? I had confirmation of my request 29th June 2020.

My confirmation is also dated 29th June 2020.

My daughter applied for our refunds at the same time, I'm not sure when she did that.  I had the phone call last Wednesday, my daughter has heard nowt so far.  

1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

They are doing this alphabetically arent they ?

Phook.

That’s the only way that I can explain what’s happened to me and my daughter. She applied for both our refunds at the same time, I was refunded last week, she hasn’t had the phone call. I’m a ‘D’, she is a ‘K’.