Ryan Shotton

You would have to assume the injuries Pulis referred to are defenders if we are to sign Shotton. 

Dunkley still doesn’t seem to be close. Iorfa was rushed back quick from a hamstring injury, so concerned he is one. Flint out until new year. If Van Aken was another it would make sense. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

When did he last play a league game? 

Against Bristol City last season, Saturday 11th of July. 

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

44 minutes ago, 0114 said:

You would have to assume the injuries Pulis referred to are defenders if we are to sign Shotton. 

Dunkley still doesn’t seem to be close. Iorfa was rushed back quick from a hamstring injury, so concerned he is one. Flint out until new year. If Van Aken was another it would make sense. 

So we have only Lees and Böner as are senior CB's left, I thought we'd just recovered from our last CB injury crisis. Out of the 6 senior CB's, we have only 2 available.WTF:Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Tony.:pulis:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

2 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

So we have only Lees and Böner as are senior CB's left, I thought we'd just recovered from our last CB injury crisis. Out of the 6 senior CB's, we have only 2 available.WTF:Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Tony.:pulis:  

That’s an OK pair for the time being

10 hours ago, gurujuan said:

That’s an OK pair for the time being

It is, both are playing better again and I think both will thrive with TP's guidance.

56 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

It was meant in jest pal. Weve got enough defemders RB's etc even those that can play up front,

We need 2 center forwards asap, if the rumours of squad spaces are true then there has to be a free agent option.

Ah haha, I just quoted it to you anyway after I originally posted it.