Ryan Shotton

You would have to assume the injuries Pulis referred to are defenders if we are to sign Shotton. 

Dunkley still doesn’t seem to be close. Iorfa was rushed back quick from a hamstring injury, so concerned he is one. Flint out until new year. If Van Aken was another it would make sense. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 0114 said:

You would have to assume the injuries Pulis referred to are defenders if we are to sign Shotton. 

Dunkley still doesn’t seem to be close. Iorfa was rushed back quick from a hamstring injury, so concerned he is one. Flint out until new year. If Van Aken was another it would make sense. 

So we have only Lees and Böner as are senior CB's left, I thought we'd just recovered from our last CB injury crisis. Out of the 6 senior CB's, we have only 2 available.WTF:Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Tony.:pulis:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

So we have only Lees and Böner as are senior CB's left, I thought we'd just recovered from our last CB injury crisis. Out of the 6 senior CB's, we have only 2 available.WTF:Welcome to Sheffield Wednesday Tony.:pulis:  

That’s an OK pair for the time being

56 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

It was meant in jest pal. Weve got enough defemders RB's etc even those that can play up front,

We need 2 center forwards asap, if the rumours of squad spaces are true then there has to be a free agent option.

Ah haha, I just quoted it to you anyway after I originally posted it.

A free agent that can play a number positions or strengthen the squat this current time who’s know to the manager and experienced at this level 

come on guys it would make sense even until the end of the season 

we can’t hit the full market until January that normally runs until the end of January before we make any signings 

how many games is that? With out checking I bet it’s nearing quarter of a  season before now and end of January 

it could be a very smart signing for now 

personally don’t think it would happen I can’t imagine us making any free signings if any for a good few weeks until tonypulis has seen what he can do with this squad