Pulis wasn’t first choice.

39 minutes ago, owler66 said:

When Att said he wanted Silva maybe he was filling in his panini sticker book remember once i couldn't get Ron Saunders

Maybe he wanted David Silva from Man City to join the playing squad ?

1 hour ago, Swiss Toni said:

If Att is part of the decision-making process then we really are a club run in a poor way. Give it till the end of the season and Pulis will head upstairs as DOF with Att as manager at this rate.

Ave heard Dominic Cummins has got the gig! 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, cowl said:

It doesn't. It's a very reasonable conclusion given the short turn around from when Monk was sacked to Pulis emerging as our ‘first’ choice.

Just thought it was strange knowing that, but knew nothing of Pochettino turning us down before hi ho silva

There's no way his sons involved in the decision making process he's just he owners son who loves the club and understandably gets information before the press, this is just an attempt to destabilise the club bringing his son into it, a touch of class yh

Edited by keepitsteel89
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Dot said:

Maybe its all unsubstantiated bull crap?

Yeah, there's a good chance of that.

It's interesting that this is the first time I've seen Silva even get a mention.

Maybe it's because the media have no close link to DC (actually very likely to be the case), or this ‘story’ is just an after thought—occasioned by nothing other than an idle ‘I wonder what ... is up to now?’

• Like 1

I thought our chairman bought the club to pass onto his son? I would love to run my own football club with my son, they are so lucky. 

3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Just thought it was strange knowing that, but knew nothing of Pochettino turning us down before hi ho silva

Apparently, DC didn't like Pochettino's ‘style’. Fair enough, I suppose.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

There's no way his sons involved in the decision making process he's just he owners son who loves the club and understandably gets information before the press, this is just an attempt to destabilise the club bringing his son into it, a touch of class yh

I knew a couple of sentences into this post that it would include something like ‘destabilise the club’ or ‘another stick to beat the club with’

lol

Owlstalk Shop