First press conference 3pm tomorrow

56 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

He lives in Poole according t’Harry Redknapp...will he be residing at the Alara B&B for the duration of his helm as SWFC gaffer🤔

Ah, that's what he meant about Poole and a long journey haha.

45 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Is it possible to watch / listen to this? 

Live I'm not sure, but a video will probably be on here and the swfc media accounts after.

44 minutes ago, longreach said:

Put your device into aircraft mode and all is good. 

Can't you add something to the end of the URL as well? 

• Thanks 1

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Will we have to subscribe to The Star to be able to see it? It's about time they made it straightforward to read their articles. 

Correct cause they aren't worth paying for. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

If we win 1-0 every week will we care?

Winning 1-0 every week with this formation would be even better (and save wages)

It was my score prediction....

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Took me a while to find it. 

Screenshot_20201115_204319.jpg

I think I remember that to be fair.

Wasn’t that when we had the likes of Kavanagh, Sahar, Songo’o, Slusarski, Showumni all on loan after we sold Whelan to Stoke in the same year? Brian Laws couldn’t keep track of who was on loan and who wasn’t.

lol

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I think I remember that to be fair.

Wasn’t that when we had the likes of Kavanagh, Sahar, Songo’o, Slusarski, Showumni all on loan after we sold Whelan to Stoke in the same year? Brian Laws couldn’t keep track of who was on loan and who wasn’t.

lol

Screenshot_20201115_205706.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m interested to see how he plays this, no bullish!t, tell it how you see it, I’ll respect that.

Uninspiring to many.

Underwhelming, yes.

Exciting, definitely not.

However, he should be the antidote to many of our frailties and that in itself would be a kind of progress. I wouldn’t bet against him restoring some pride in the shirt.

I see it as a reset.

Edited by Morepork
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, Django said:

Bet he’s buzzing. After all these years he’s finally landed a job at a big club 

I wonder if that was part of the discussion with the chairman and what Chansiri said to him?

"Come in Mr Pulis. Sit down and have a drink (of Elev8 of course)"

"Thank you Mr Chairman. Firstly can I say what a great honour it is to be interviewed for such a big job"

"Excuse me?"

"I was just saying.. it's a great honour to come and talk to you here. I've a lot of time for Sheffield Wednesday. It's such a massive club"

"What did you say?"

" I was just saying Mr Chairman what a great club this is. Its a huge club isn't it!"

"GET OUT - WE ARE NOT AS BIG AS YOU THINK WE ARE - FFS"

• Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

Lot of ard work ahead

Proud n honoured to be here

Fitness is an issue

Hoping to add some firepower in january

This club should be in the premier league

Your club shop does a great line in free merchandise look Im wearing it all,Im a born again Wednesday fan

I wont make any promises