Football snobbery..

Guest Therealrealist

38 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

That’s what’s at play here...it’s pathetic..what’s wrong with gettin it in mixer ASAP? Peps Barcelona used to send my glass eye to sleep..3000 passes when 3 wud av done..we are never goin to score whilst fannyin about with it nea4 the centre circle..win at preston(where we always get bummed) and most people will be board..believe you me

Fixed it for you

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Preston got the first KFC in the UK and I would love to get bummed round the back of there eating a fillet burger win, lose or draw.

Always one of my quiz questions that👍..the KFC bit not the other bit

Play to your strengths end of.

I don't think its necessarily football snobbery to play an intricate passing game in the same way I don't think being physical or direct can't be attractive football. 

Bottom line is I want to win, to see some success back at S6 before the end of my f@cking days.......and whilst that's hopefully a long way off we are burning through the years of mediocrity at an alarming rate.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I was right with you with this line

Then I checked our current squad

Can't figure out what our strengths are

Yes I took it for granted that we had a strength somewhere.......I admit I may have been wrong in that assumption. 😂 Pulis has to find it and if he can't he needs to make it. Lets put the onus on him.

Edited by Morepork

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Morepork said:

Yes I took it for granted that we had a strength somewhere.......I admit I may have been wrong in that assumption. 😂

Get flint fit he could be our top scorer...look how many big reda notched

It might be easy these days but I get confused on here.

We need a new manager. The fans shout for their favourite, bring Megson back, no I wouldn’t say no to Colin,  what’s big Sam doing these days.

Flip me DC has brought in that dinosaur Pulis, I hope he brings Megson with him.

Why can’t we just wait and see what he brings in terms of football.and as I have said many times, if it’s winning football he will be forgiven plenty

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Minesapint said:

,if it’s winning football he will be forgiven plenty

100% this. Winning games, even by small margins will be very popular. As will being tight at the back.....please, no filthy innuendos from the usual suspects!! lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Minesapint said:

Why can’t we just wait and see what he brings in terms of football. 

Plumber goes to house number 1. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 2. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 3 Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 4. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 5. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Minesapint calls the plumber after telling his missus to give him a chance and wait and see what he brings in terms of plumbing

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Plumber goes to house number 1. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 2. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 3 Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 4. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Plumber goes to house number 5. Tries to fix the plumbing. Water goes everywhere. Customer complains and tells everyone not to use him

Minesapint calls the plumber after telling his missus to give him a chance and wait and see what he brings in terms of plumbing

lol

I just hope your hope you are disappointed after setting such low expectations 😉

31 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

There’s a hell of a gap between Pulis and Pep. I am sick of being bored. If it’s just about results I’ll leave it to you and I’ll look for the score in the Sunday papers. It’ll save me over a grand a year. Quids in and not bored. Double whammy. 

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

A few wins and you will be getting a room with Tone.

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

So it look like said plumber has been working in the middlesboro...any of this ‘plumbers’ custumers in the Croydon and stoke area write a review??