Football snobbery..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

That’s what’s at play here...it’s pathetic..what’s wrong with gettin it in mixer ASAP? Peps Barcelona used to send my glass eye to sleep..3000 passes when 3 wud av done..we are never goin to score whilst fannyin about with it nea4 the centre circle..win at preston(where we always get bummed) and most people will be on board..believe you me

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

That’s what’s at play here...it’s pathetic..what’s wrong with gettin it in mixer ASAP? Peps Barcelona used to send my glass eye to sleep..3000 passes when 3 wud av done..we are never goin to score whilst fannyin about with it nea4 the centre circle..win at preston(where we always get bummed) and most people will be on board..believe you me

You might be best off watching tennis mate

No messing about at the back there

Sounds like you'd love it

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

You might be best off watching tennis mate

No messing about at the back there

Sounds like you'd love it

No don’t like tennis..I liked megsons Wednesday..all about 7 foot and I liked all the opposition fans cryin and bellyaching about being bullied by orrible Wednesday etc etc

12 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

No don’t like tennis..I liked megsons Wednesday..all about 7 foot and I liked all the opposition fans cryin and bellyaching about being bullied by orrible Wednesday etc etc

Eh?

Most of the time  they left laughing at our fans for having to watch such terrible football,  whilst driving home with their three points

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Yeah, give me Andy Carroll over Cristiano Ronaldo any day of the week....

People who don’t appreciate the beautiful game played on the floor are akin to people who don’t like theatre or Opera. Uneducated reprobates who probably enjoy cold baked beans straight out of the tin. 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

Most of the time  they left laughing at us whilst driving home with their three points

Aye...and I’m Gerald sibon

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Prince said:

Yeah, give me Andy Carroll over Cristiano Ronaldo any day of the week....

People who don’t appreciate the beautiful game played on the floor are akin to people who don’t like theatre or Opera. Uneducated reprobates who probably enjoy cold baked beans straight out of the tin. 😆

You do realise we havnt got a Ronald?? We have got a crap middle of the road squad..we cudnt play like Leeds last season..they wud be knackered after 20 mins...there’s an old sayin..horses for courses..

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Aye...and I’m Gerald sibon

You're in denial as much as Megson was when he was (rightly) booted out of Sheffield Wednesday on his  backside and replaced with someone who could do the job and get us promoted

The players agreed too as they immediately kicked into action once the shackles were lifted

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, 0742 said:

I don't think football is for you anymore. The game you love is long gone.

There's a lot more to it than kick n run now. 

It’s about winning...did you want keegan? Lose 5-4 every week?

12 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

It’s really not. It’s about being bored. Middlesbrough were defensive beyond belief. Barely a goal a game despite challenging for the play offs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

It’s about winning...did you want keegan? Lose 5-4 every week?

Tell  us how we got on with Garry Monk, Dave Jones, Jos, Gary Megson

Then contrast that with Big Ron, Carlos' first season etc

The only ones 'winning' when  we play dire football are the opposition, the managers bank balance, and the commission of the advisors

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, rickygoo said:

It’s really not. It’s about being bored. Middlesbrough were defensive beyond belief. Barely a goal a game despite challenging for the play offs. 

So challenging for the play offs is no longer any good? Just let this run thru your mind for a minute..we recently played Luton..Rovrum and Wycombe in a week and lost all 3 without scoring...what manager wud get this shower playin like Man City??🥺🙄

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

So challenging for the play offs is no longer any good? Just let this run thru your mind for a minute..we recently played Luton..Rovrum and Wycombe in a week and lost all 3 without scoring...what manager wud get this shower playin like Man City??🥺🙄

There’s a hell of a gap between Pulis and Pep. I am sick of being bored. If it’s just about results I’ll leave it to you and I’ll look for the score in the Sunday papers. It’ll save me over a grand a year. Quids in and not bored. Double whammy. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Tell  us how we got on with Garry Monk, Dave Jones, Jos, Gary Megson

Then contrast that with Big Ron, Carlos' first season etc

The only ones 'winning' when  we play dire football are the opposition, the managers bank balance, and the commission of the advisors

There’s a difference with crap football and losing..Gary monk style...Pauli’s will harvest more wins than Gary monk..and fwiw Jos was on the right track..and you always havin a go at cc so don’t bring him in to it