Chesterfield

markowl

22 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

A massive bully allegedly.

Staff at Chesterfield are very happy he’s been suspended, some ex players also having a dig.

Not a very nice man by the sounds of it, bit of a temper. 

Probably sounds like hindsight but he does have that arrogance about him. He also has a track record of bullying, which Chezzy obvs parked due to his success at his last club. 

https://www.claretandhugh.info/academy-coach-disciplined-following-complaints/amp/

4 hours ago, fudge27 said:

Who threatens to bite of someones nose

I always found this to be a really poor threat to someone - a lot less classy than just, say, saying you’ll smack them….

Sounds like something from a crappy hooligan film. 

Also, who is he supposedly saying it to ?

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

I always found this to be a really poor threat to someone - a lot less classy than just, say, saying you’ll smack them….

Sounds like something from a crappy hooligan film. 

Also, who is he supposedly saying it to ?

I got the impression he was saying to a Maidenhead fan who I assume was giving him some stick.

As funny as that video is, you'd be horrified if that was the manager of your club wouldn't you? Found it hilarious because it's nothing to do with us, but if that was our manager you'd be wanting the book thrown at him. Made 22 pages on their fans forum, plenty of rumours doing the rounds about fights with players etc, bullying of staff, strange though because they're clearly playing for him this season