Anyone got the time where he talks about Pulis ect?

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Interesting character Kitson. Always outspoken even when he was playing , which is quite rare as you never know who you might end up playing with or for,  again.

Intelligent though,  not many players I can remember quote from Hamlet as a summariser. 

He seems to have had bickerings wherever he went. Didn't he get into some row at the Lane in his very short stint there?

Not your average footballer.  

Of course he's still done a few footballery things , like the drink driving charge. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Interesting character Kitson. Always outspoken even when he was playing , which is quite rare as you never know who you might end up playing with or for,  again.

Intelligent though,  not many players I can remember quote from Hamlet as a summariser. 

He seems to have had bickerings wherever he went. Didn't he get into some row at the Lane in his very short stint there?

Of course he's still done a few footballery things , like the drink driving charge. 

And was crap..we signing him...

16 minutes ago, Incognito Owl said:

Anyone got the time where he talks about Pulis ect?

From the start

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

And his description of training ties in with Michael Owen and Leon Cort. 

14 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

From the start

Haha cheers, I paused it when I saw the time.

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

It does.

But Rickers, you're depressing yourself, stop watching them!

It's like picking a scab! 😂

I watched Buxton and Higginbottom too. I’m still not a fan of your adopted boy. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I watched Buxton and Higginbottom too. I’m still not a fan of your adopted boy. 

Whoah,  hold your horses Corky! 

He's not mine!

I'm simoly trying to find the positives rather than looking for all the negatives. 

Because we've got him for at least 6 months .

The negatives will find us in time.

We don't have to go mining them before we start! 

It's bad enough with Covid. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, davetherivelinowl said:

If Danny Higginbotham thought Pulis was top class as a man-manager, here's a different opinion.

He says some interesting stuff about United too. I wonder how many of our ex-players would be so complimentary about SWFC.

Just sounds like a bitter ex player. More interested in the here and now to be honest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, davetherivelinowl said:

If Danny Higginbotham thought Pulis was top class as a man-manager, here's a different opinion.

He says some interesting stuff about United too. I wonder how many of our ex-players would be so complimentary about SWFC.

To busy listening for the parrot in the background lol

4 hours ago, heppers said:

Good interview. He speaks well. Interesting stories. 

Clearly Pulis will have his favourites. He does sound like he can be an arse though.

perhaps that is what our team needs ,an arsey manager who will kick their backsides 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

That's a nice way of saying he's a ball bag.

• Like 1