Terry Curran on Tony Pulis

6 minutes ago, heppers said:

Thought it was a thread about antiseptics. Be careful. Corbyn got kicked out of the Labour Party for that.

Underrated comment,

that made me chuckle more than it should have 

Just now, markowl said:

I was judging that opinion from  your previous posts.

Apologies.

I've never once referred to my own personal beliefs/opinions in this thread

You said season ticket holders were staying away from matches due to the terrible standard/style of football played by Monk

I agreed (and agree) with that statement and that this was the reason they said they were staying away from matches.

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

People shouldn't mock people with opinions that are different to theirs

There will be many many Wednesday fans who think the same way that Terry Curran does

If you disagree with Terry Curran fair enough but be aware that he's not the only one thinking that way, and respect that people have different opinions

This appointment will have an impact on things - be in no doubt about that

Remember also that many season ticket holders were staying away from games before lockdown

If you personally are happy with Tony Pulis style of football that's fine. Others are not. Respect that.

I don’t think he’s mocking the opinion. He’s mocking the reaction - I’m not watching any games - which is quite frankly ludicrous....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Pieman said:

I don’t think he’s mocking the opinion. He’s mocking the reaction - I’m not watching any games - which is quite frankly ludicrous....

People shouldn't mock people with opinions that are different to theirs

There will be many many Wednesday fans who think the same way that Terry Curran does

If you disagree with Terry Curran fair enough but be aware that he's not the only one thinking that way, and respect that people have different opinions

This appointment will have an impact on things - be in no doubt about that

Remember also that many season ticket holders were staying away from games before lockdown

If you personally are happy with Tony Pulis style of football that's fine. Others are not. Respect that.

Owlstalk Shop