Season ticket refund

Get your money back asap boys and girls, by whatever means, don't hang about. Don't wait on promises made by some office shmuck you've talked to at S6, get things moving as this club is sinking and you'll be far down the list of creditors if it does to the point where you likely not get a damn thing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

all 3 members of my family all still waiting for a refund. Considering we appear to be unable to even  refund fans a few hundred quid, how on earth are we going to find the cash to pay the players upwards of £6/£7million that they are collectively owed.

5 hours ago, Drewswfc said:

Can you go to small claims court if you've paid cash? 

The email from the club saying they owe you money should be OK, with proof of how much you paid for the ticket should do for 19 / 20

Same for the 20 / 21 season as well

i Emailed the ticket office and they Emailed me back saying how much i paid and when, they did this very quickly and it meant i could claim back 20 / 21 from my credit card company.

Do it quickly, if you club go into administration you will get nothing

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, the third man said:

The email from the club saying they owe you money should be OK, with proof of how much you paid for the ticket should do for 19 / 20

Same for the 20 / 21 season as well

i Emailed the ticket office and they Emailed me back saying how much i paid and when, they did this very quickly and it meant i could claim back 20 / 21 from my credit card company.

Do it quickly, if you club go into administration you will get nothing

Not sure where people stand with multi year season tickets.

I have 20/21 & 21/22 left of a 3 year season ticket. (Paid for via finance)

1 minute ago, richowl said:

Not sure where people stand with multi year season tickets.

I have 20/21 & 21/22 left of a 3 year season ticket. (Paid for via finance)

have you tried the finance company, as you didn't get what you paid for in 20 / 21, for next season you have to try and argue that the product you will get in 21 / 22 is not the same as the product you will be receiving, but i expect that would be impossible

But the county court claim should be OK for 20 / 21 anyway

3 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

If it's going through the small claims court and we go into admin what happens?What do they owe us for the 19/20 season for a full price ST on the north? 

If we go into admin, you will get nothing

10 minutes ago, the third man said:

If we go into admin, you will get nothing

How long does it usually take to go through....? You seem to know what your doing🙂

7 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Is it worth me stumping up the fee to go through small claims if admins imminent is basically what I'm asking

It should only cost £25, so its whether its worth spending another £25 to try and get back what you are owed

it can all be done on line as well

• Like 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, the third man said:

It should only cost £25, so its whether its worth spending another £25 to try and get back what you are owed

Can’t pay? they will take it away.  Imagine watching Baillifs turning up at S6 FFS

1 hour ago, the third man said:

£70.... he owes me for 20/21 and my young'uns tickets as well. 

1 minute ago, flo said:

Im fighting the urge not to go down to Hillsborough rip my seat off the kop and take it home if I don't get my refund. 

You couldn't rip your own string pants off.

Be realistic for heaven's sake.