Season ticket refund

19 hours ago, William 1867 said:

Had the call today for my refund. Must admit felt a bit guilty in taking it but it’s done now.

Why did you feel guilty?...are you forgetting that your money doesnt pay for anything

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Welsh76 said:

I’ve just had my refund phone call and I had my original rebate email confirmation on 29th June @ 14:17

In that case my refund won't arrive before NEXT season.   I'm in despair at the state of our club. Rotten, rotten, rotten to the core, off the field and on.

• Like 1

On 08/04/2021 at 00:25, owls maniac said:

The treatment of fans over this has been disgusting. And that’s before we even get on to this season. Clubs who have dealt with this with decency are seeing high amounts of fans refusing a refund. I’d be surprised if the number of fans requesting refunds for this season isn’t even higher than the last. 

Another great move by our genius leader. 

As if we’ll get the option of a refund for this season. It will simply be rolled over to next year. 

19 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

As if we’ll get the option of a refund for this season. It will simply be rolled over to next year. 

Yeah I think you're right.

I got one for this season in the early bird so expecting it to roll over. Of course that means championship prices for league 1. So, if we don't refund season tickets and they roll over to next, does he need to continue to sell them at that price for anyone that takes them up later on? And set POTD tickets accordingly. It puts him in an awkward position.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The club have already stated that this seasons ST will roll over to next season

Its been confirmed.

Think the club should offer refunds.
People brought season tickets for Championship football and now forced to use them for League 1 football.

£550 for me to watch us v Accrington Stanley and Fleetwood. I have already paid so will accept me season ticket being rolled over but if I hadn't already paid I am not sure what I would do.

34 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

People brought season tickets for Championship football and now forced to use them for League 1 football.

£550 for me to watch us v Accrington Stanley and Fleetwood. I have already paid so will accept me season ticket being rolled over but if I hadn't already paid I am not sure what I would do.

Thing is something is gonna have to give

If you bought a season ticket for £550 and end up having to have that for league one that means that the club will have to keep season ticket prices the same, otherwise you'd be able to get a refund on your £550 and then buy a season ticket for whatever lower price they brought out

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I've got my refund back for this season as I wont be paying £555 to watch league one football. Still waiting for the refund for 2019-2020 though.

3 hours ago, markg said:

Yeah I think you're right.

I got one for this season in the early bird so expecting it to roll over. Of course that means championship prices for league 1. So, if we don't refund season tickets and they roll over to next, does he need to continue to sell them at that price for anyone that takes them up later on? And set POTD tickets accordingly. It puts him in an awkward position.

I can’t see how he can change it. Multi year st holders like me won’t be refunded if he lowers the price of potg. I can’t see what he can do. 

My opinion would be to add a year to all season tickets, so for you who got a 1 year it’s now 2, I’ve got 2 years left so it becomes 3. Then lower the price and make it cheap as chips for POTG. But he won’t do that 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Thing is something is gonna have to give

If you bought a season ticket for £550 and end up having to have that for league one that means that the club will have to keep season ticket prices the same, otherwise you'd be able to get a refund on your £550 and then buy a season ticket for whatever lower price they brought out

They could always lower the prices and credit the difference for your 22-23 season ticket.

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Playing devils advocate the vast majority of season tickets are bought not knowing what league we will be in. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I can’t see how he can change it. Multi year st holders like me won’t be refunded if he lowers the price of potg. I can’t see what he can do. 

My opinion would be to add a year to all season tickets, so for you who got a 1 year it’s now 2, I’ve got 2 years left so it becomes 3. Then lower the price and make it cheap as chips for POTG. But he won’t do that 

Absolutely 

• Like 1