Season ticket refund

2 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Can anyone share what the phone number is the call comes in from ? I’ve missed a couple of calls - but imagining they are sales calls 

I was contacted from 0370 020 1867, the Club enquiries number,  last October when staff were working in the office.  Is it possible that this number will be used again from next Monday if the shop, as non-essential retail, re-opens?

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
28 minutes ago, modboy said:

wonder if its like our place where we have to use our own phones at home and withhold the number etc 

Any decent company should have had this sorted ages ago, its literally all Ive been doing for the last 15 months

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Any decent company should have had this sorted ages ago, its literally all Ive been doing for the last 15 months

i agree swfc should have, education is a diff kettle of fish though 

Still waiting for a refund is worst aspect of this.

But also disappointed by the club not bothering to try and put out regular statement saying we apologise for the delay and everyone will get a refund in the end.

Does come across that the club almost feel insulted people have asked for the money back they are legally owed.

Dont blame the people working the ticket office though, it sounds like they have been given a job equivalent of shovelling s***.

• Like 2

The treatment of fans over this has been disgusting. And that’s before we even get on to this season. Clubs who have dealt with this with decency are seeing high amounts of fans refusing a refund. I’d be surprised if the number of fans requesting refunds for this season isn’t even higher than the last. 

Another great move by our genius leader. 

• Like 9

Guest Hornsby
On 07/04/2021 at 17:47, Vaughan said:

FFS. 

Even Section 75 didn’t do it. 

A52BE6EE-696E-4331-B0DE-0B4F9D823E52.jpeg

Small Claims Court would.

On line. Easy.

On 06/04/2021 at 16:00, RigBon said:

Received by call today. Coincidentally!

I wonder if the refund lady reads Owlstalk?!

The call was from a withheld/private number. Caller was very polite and friendly, and was able to confirm my seat number to me, before I gave my bank details. Call lasted 2-3 minutes, maximum.

Money was in my account yesterday

3 people in my family all still waiting for our refunds. This season has nearly finished and I'm paying over £500 for a season ticket next season in League 1.  I just wish we could be in the stadium so we could voice our disgust at that clown in charge. 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2021 at 00:25, owls maniac said:

The treatment of fans over this has been disgusting. And that’s before we even get on to this season. Clubs who have dealt with this with decency are seeing high amounts of fans refusing a refund. I’d be surprised if the number of fans requesting refunds for this season isn’t even higher than the last. 

Another great move by our genius leader. 

it's beyond disgusting, it's outright contempt.  Without fans Sheffield Wednesday wouldn't exist.  I fear this treatment will alienate our wonderful loyal fanbase. My email is 12.30 30th June and I'm still waiting. 

• Like 2

On 11/04/2021 at 08:59, grumpy grandad said:

what is chansiri playing at, it's not his money it's the supporters. had it long enough now should get it payed back, glad i'm not owed

anything would be tearing my hair out with it going on this long. hope you all get it before end of this season

Don’t deceive yourselves. The money, even for next season, isn’t happily sitting in a savings account. It’s all already spent. I have had no contact nor have the others in the same row on the North. Approached nicely in an appropriate timescale at the beginning of this season, I would probably have donated it to the club. But with the chance that this season will become an extra one in League 1 as well as the fact my ticket already runs to the end of the 2021-22  season, I will try and get some money back. I don’t believe the SWFC I supported for 67 years since the age of 5 really still exists, what is left is a pastiche. 

• Like 3