Season ticket refund

10 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I'm sure the club puts a little more effort into applying for Government and EFL aid than it does to dealing with this.. 

Clubs an utter shambles with two people to blame.

chansiri and paxo

They treat the fans with utter disdain

What government and EFL aid would that be then?

9 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

I meant what aid do you think we are getting?

Each business in the country has received aid during the pandemic... It has to be applied for.... I bet that process by the club was a lot quicker than the refunds. 

Do i have to spell it out to you or something? lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Each business in the country has received aid during the pandemic... It has to be applied for.... I bet that process by the club was a lot quicker than the refunds. 

Do i have to spell it out to you or something? lol

Yes please,

1 minute ago, kobayashi said:

Amongst others

80% payments for staff salaries - Only those Furloughed.

Up to 100% business Rates Relief

Deferred tax and VAT payments - Not now available 

State subsidised zero cost borrowing - CBils (Loans not grants)

I'm not suggesting we have got nothing, but compared to other businesses the view has been that with the money involved in football they can stand on their own feet.  There has been zero support (financially) from the EFL.

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

I'm not suggesting we have got nothing, but compared to other businesses the view has been that with the money involved in football they can stand on their own feet.  There has been zero support (financially) from the EFL.

So when you were trying to be clever with your posts you actually knew that they have had had support from the government...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Amongst others

80% payments for staff salaries - NI, Pension contributions and holidays at full pay means that Staff are draining your finances even when furloughed.

Up to 100% business Rates Relief - Simply not available to all sectors. The company I work for receives 0%.

Deferred tax and VAT payments - Still have to pay it.

State subsidised zero cost borrowing - CBils - An interest free lone because you are losing money, still needs paying back.

It's tough out there. There has been very no support for our sector other then measures that accumulate debt. 

5 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

So when you were trying to be clever with your posts you actually knew that they have had had support from the government...

I knew some limited support was available, I have no idea (as you and everybody else on here) IF we have applied for it.

The tone of the original post I replied to was that we have received millions so why haven't we refunded the season tickets.

Anyway lunch break over, back to the grind stone for me.

Guest Grandad
2 hours ago, kirksandallowl said:

I knew some limited support was available, I have no idea (as you and everybody else on here) IF we have applied for it.

The tone of the original post I replied to was that we have received millions so why haven't we refunded the season tickets.

Anyway lunch break over, back to the grind stone for me.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to have all that available and not appl.... oh. Wait

This morning I received a call for the club, they said the refund is on the way! Nice!

But just after I said "thanks" I heard the lady snigger, when I asked what's so funny she said I should look at the date.

• Haha 5