Season ticket refund

On 17/03/2021 at 21:57, Ronnie Starling said:

If you used a credit card to purchase your season ticket for this season and want your money back, then go on the credit card website and look for the Section 75 form. Complete it for a charge back with details of the date of purchase and value, which will credit your card within a week or so. I used it as I'm not paying for this crap.

I raised mine with Lloyds over a month ago ... not done anything with it yet.

I wonder what will happen first:

Fans get reimburse for season tickets for a season 2019/20 that finished 245 days ago.

The club files its account for the period ended 31st July 2020 that finished 236 days ago.

Or the season will end and we could be relegated on the 8th May in 45 days times.

1 hour ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Have you checked your statement as I didn't even got a notification as the balance was just reduced.

Yeah , I chased it up yesterday ... its in a queue to be dealt with .

Its a race to see who sorts it first .. Lloyds bank or SWFC....

I've been pursuing refunds for 2019/20 and 2020/21 under section 75. So far the bank (Lloyds) are refusing to refund on the 2019/20 one because the club "say" that they will refund me (but refuse to give any timescale for it).

Anyone else had a section 75 claim declined by their bank?

Also can anyone who has recently had a refund please let me know what date your season ticket was purchased? I recall the club said they were refunding in order of date of purchase. 

Day 269

praise the lord 

got my call this morning. Refund in 3-5 working days. 

very nice lady. I thanked her for all she was doing it what must be a very stressful situation 

14 minutes ago, Grim_up_North said:

I've been pursuing refunds for 2019/20 and 2020/21 under section 75. So far the bank (Lloyds) are refusing to refund on the 2019/20 one because the club "say" that they will refund me (but refuse to give any timescale for it).

I made this point to Lloyds but pointed out that the Club stated they would be in touch with me at the end of the Refund period which ended in October ... Told them its been 5 months and they havent contacted me once so I asked them to treat vendor as unresponsive.

Still waiting for a decision.

1 minute ago, Vaughan said:

I made this point to Lloyds but pointed out that the Club stated they would be in touch with me at the end of the Refund period which ended in October ... Told them its been 5 months and they havent contacted me once so I asked them to treat vendor as unresponsive.

Still waiting for a decision.

The club said this on the refund request acknowledgement:

A member of the Ticketing team will be in touch on the number you provided to arrange your refund within 60 days of the end of the Season Ticket rebate period.

So if the rebate period ended October, they should have been in touch by end of December

Just now, Grim_up_North said:

The club said this on the refund request acknowledgement:

So if the rebate period ended October, they should have been in touch by end of December

Yep.... and if they had... or in January... or in February,  I wouldnt have opened a Section 75

I phoned about 3wk before last xmas and was told they were processing in order of when you asked for your refund. But the lady also said only 2 of the owls shop were working on it as other staff had been furloughed.  I thanked her for the update but did ask her to mention to those in authority,  that a lengthy delay in refunds would only be upsetting and frustrating the core fans as we are the ones prepared to buy a season ticket . Personally I think it's a disgrace the way the club has handled these refunds . There is no viable reason it should be taking so long to sort out . Fans shouldn't have to be reliant on if they paid by credit card to force the club to refund them . What with the dismal performances on the field , the least the club could do is do the honourable thing and give us our hard earnt money back !

• Like 4

On 26/03/2021 at 14:49, Ozzie said:

I phoned about 3wk before last xmas and was told they were processing in order of when you asked for your refund. But the lady also said only 2 of the owls shop were working on it as other staff had been furloughed.  I thanked her for the update but did ask her to mention to those in authority,  that a lengthy delay in refunds would only be upsetting and frustrating the core fans as we are the ones prepared to buy a season ticket . Personally I think it's a disgrace the way the club has handled these refunds . There is no viable reason it should be taking so long to sort out . Fans shouldn't have to be reliant on if they paid by credit card to force the club to refund them . What with the dismal performances on the field , the least the club could do is do the honourable thing and give us our hard earnt money back !

That doesn’t seem the case for me. I applied 2 mins after the refund option was opened and am still waiting. 

Requested my fathers later in the day and he got his back in November. 

I emailed just after Christmas to ask for a time frame on my refund and got the stock email response like everyone else. 

• Like 1

An email update would be nice, bit of courtesy 

I get it that it’s difficult shelling out cash at this time but it’s the right thing to do.

what they should’ve done is just put it all on hold, knocked that money off any future season ticket purchase or given us the option if deciding not to renew, to then give out refunds.

It’s a mess either way

• Like 1