If you paid by credit card, can't they refund you and they then get money back off club?

Think minimum spend is £100 for this which is 2 seats in South Stand for us so no probs.

On 24/11/2020 at 17:49, Dutch McLovin said:

They haven’t even started on this years yet !! Just wait that will be comical when it hits your accounts in 2023

I was of the understanding that any money due back from this season will be applied as payment toward next season and not as a refund. I might be wrong though.

3 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I was of the understanding that any money due back from this season will be applied as payment toward next season and not as a refund. I might be wrong though.

Correct.

5 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

How about last season?.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Owling Wolfe said:

That was correct at the start as we were going to be allowed back in October 

Now its gonna basically be a season that we have missed (yes i know were at xmas but were gonna be back in lockdown in Jan) i think they will have to give a cash refund option. 

As a multi year season ticket holder i would prefer that they just extend the ticket period by a year, and im sure there will be an option for those who buy season tickets year opon year to just have next seasons ticket instead, but in both instances there should be a cash refund option for those who need it or simply dont wanna go.

• Like 2

Not heard a thing. For the end of the 2019-20 season, I opted for i-follow before the other options of refund or gift etc. were available. Not heard a thing since and scoured the website for options but can't see anything. Not heard anything about the 2020-21 season either although I have not opted for i-follow (a miserable experience, both technically and football wise).  My current season ticket is fully paid for the three seasons including 2021-22