Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I received my refund call yesterday!*
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I didn’t. I’m still waiting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

got my call on new years eve and money in the bank today, for me and my two sons.

someone told me to tweet them everyday asking for my refund, that's what i did for 3 days and then they called me on the 4th day. maybe a coincidence but its worked for both of us. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, s2blue said:

someone told me to tweet them everyday asking for my refund, that's what i did for 3 days and then they called me on the 4th day. m

Game plan then peeps...get tweeting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BRADDO said:

What a farce. Cheers DC.

 

Lets not blame the club or Chairman for the delay

 

Lets remember its the fans at fault for not answering the phone. Selfish bar stewards

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting too.

 

My surname begins with B and I applied as soon as the option was available so I have no idea what logic is being applied to distributing the refunds. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

Still waiting too.

 

My surname begins with B and I applied as soon as the option was available so I have no idea what logic is being applied to distributing the refunds. 

Lucky dip by sounds of it. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

Still waiting too.

 

My surname begins with B and I applied as soon as the option was available so I have no idea what logic is being applied to distributing the refunds. 

They are ringing all non season ticket holders first to let them know they are not due anything. When they have contacted the 50,000 in this category they will start contacting season ticket holders to let them know that they'll soon be contacting them to discuss a relevant time and date to arrange contacting them and sorting out a refund. Straight forward really you just need patience, it's only been 6 months. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

They are ringing all non season ticket holders first to let them know they are not due anything. When they have contacted the 50,000 in this category they will start contacting season ticket holders to let them know that they'll soon be contacting them to discuss a relevant time and date to arrange contacting them and sorting out a refund. Straight forward really you just need patience, it's only been 6 months. 

 

And yet some people still complain the Club don't communicate with fans!

 

I got my call yesterday.  2 minutes later, confirmation that I wasn't due a refund.  By 10pm, I had an email thanking me for answering the phone unlike some arseholes who didn't, and that as no money was to be refunded, I wouldn't be refunded anything.  Checked my bank this morning, no money refunded as I wasn't due anything.  

 

Well played Wednesday!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Loxley Owl said:

Still waiting too.

 

My surname begins with B and I applied as soon as the option was available so I have no idea what logic is being applied to distributing the refunds. 

I applied in the last half hour before the deadline, my surname begins with W. got mine yesterday. so dont think there is a system they are following

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not heard a peep either

am sure that he is just drip feeding a bit of money back to make it look like he is paying up.

 

Don’t think he has any intention of paying the majority of us

 

maybe he has identified the worse than customers mob and is not paying them

Link to post
Share on other sites

Has any of you picked up the phone and called the club to ask where your refund is, if they fob you off call back, again and again. Speaking from experience when chasing creditors if you keep on at them they pay you just to get rid of you.

 

If no one chase them they will keep being as slow as they are.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...