Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thing is - the ticket office staff are absolutel bloody legends.

 

Alistair Wilson is too.

 

I just genuinely can't understand for the life of me why they are doing it like this. As they are putting those amazing staff in the firing line. Its just not fair

  • Like 7

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, modboy said:

call yesterday, money in the bank today

Kop refund was just short of 100 quid

 

How old are you?

 


"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites

Small Claims Court way to go. Easy.

 

And anyway, just with first Court Order, sensible firms usually cave in straight away as they can't recover legal costs, even if they win.

 

And Owls have breached contract here so no way they can win - on or off pitch.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Grandad said:

 

How old are you?

 

 

adult - just checked 98.91 i got

my dad got 55 quid as a senior

Edited by modboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, modboy said:

 

adult - just checked 98.91 i got

my dad got 55 quid as a senior

 

Ah you might be earlybird? 

Id worked mine out to be more like £130


"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

 

42-73700646.jpg

 



Really?

I can't


Unless they're working from pen and paper or those cards that libraries used to use to catalogue books?

 

 

Under GDPR, a company cannot retain certain  data after a certain length of time - absolutely card details comes under that.

 

SWFC will have to have policy's for these things which are available for customers to view if we choose to ask.

 

Even if SWFC used pen and paper, that would now still be the same as GDPR updates the old Data Protection Act. 

 

 

Edited by Salmonbones

You think you are having a bad day?   Look what this ship captain did!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Small Claims Court way to go. Easy.

 

And anyway, just with first Court Order, sensible firms usually cave in straight away as they can't recover legal costs, even if they win.

 

And Owls have breached contract here so no way they can win - on or off pitch.

 

Possible force majeure ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Small Claims Court way to go. Easy.

 

And anyway, just with first Court Order, sensible firms usually cave in straight away as they can't recover legal costs, even if they win.

 

And Owls have breached contract here so no way they can win - on or off pitch.

 

Jesus christ small claims court 😪

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

 

Under GDPR, a company cannot retain certain  data after a certain length of time - absolutely card details comes under that.

 

SWFC will have to have policy's for these things which are available for customers to view if we choose to ask.

 

Even if SWFC used pen and paper, that would now still be the same as GDPR updates the old Data Protection Act. 

 

 

None of this applies if they just send cheques to every season ticket holder who applied. 

 

Would have been processed in 48 hours

  • Like 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...