Season ticket refund

Guest Hornsby
On 05/12/2020 at 12:01, mirocevic said:

Most airlines and holiday companies have refunded by now.

So it does reflect badly upon swfc.

But they are paid peanuts. 

Paxo also gets commission still from Doyen I bet.

Including Hirsty to Foxes. Free.

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nope

Doyen no longer exists

Just formed in a different name after tax fraud case in Spain.

Debenhams won't exist next year but will still pay their pensions. 

On 04/12/2020 at 20:36, S63 Owl said:

I missed my call yesterday but they left me a voicemail asking me to give them a call back. 

They did my refund no problems and went in my account today. 

I asked if they could do my daughters at the same time, as she’s only 2 I’d never bothered linking to my ST and had to email the club when rebate options first came about to do this. I got told that she’s on the list but couldn’t refund on the same call as they have been strictly ordered to only contact certain people each day. Explained that it would be me they’d have to phone again and the money would be going on the same card and that I was trying to save them time etc but no budging. 

Genuinely feel sorry for those making the calls - she sounded completely fed up and frustrated that she’ll have to phone me again at some point. 

I've had the same, multiple calls for 5 season tickets. They still haven't even got it correct and I've been given £120 short. Another call tomorrow!

On 04/12/2020 at 20:36, S63 Owl said:

I missed my call yesterday but they left me a voicemail asking me to give them a call back. 

They did my refund no problems and went in my account today. 

I asked if they could do my daughters at the same time, as she’s only 2 I’d never bothered linking to my ST and had to email the club when rebate options first came about to do this. I got told that she’s on the list but couldn’t refund on the same call as they have been strictly ordered to only contact certain people each day. Explained that it would be me they’d have to phone again and the money would be going on the same card and that I was trying to save them time etc but no budging. 

Genuinely feel sorry for those making the calls - she sounded completely fed up and frustrated that she’ll have to phone me again at some point. 

*bangs head on desk*

UN
BE
LIEEEEEE
VA
BLE

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Can you give folk an idea of what to expect?

You have to give them the card details of your choice and they key it into their system whilst on the call. 

Gave them my Monzo account just incase I was being scammed lol

I know it's not the fault of the staff who will contact me at some point, but why does it take moments to take our money then reimburse us.

If we need money why not sell merchandise that people want to buy and have a set up where you can buy a food and beer at the same place and time. 

For as long as i can remember fans have queued to buy refreshments and not got served. North stand, Kop, Grandstand. We cannot give them our money on match days!

• Like 2