OFFICIAL - TONY PULIS APPOINTED SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MANAGER

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Luhukay, Monk and Pulis

The holy trinity of dour anti-football.

When Dejphon Chansiri joined this club he sacked Stuart Gray for being too defensive.

What a joke

Carlos Carvahal will be Chansiri's main target next summer.

• Thanks 1

It's like you're sleepwalking and wake up just as you are about to fall off a cliff.

You quickly take a step back and breath a sigh of relief only to find you've trodden in a huge pile of dog poo.

------------------------------------------------

Not my first choice but willing to give the man a chance, everyone deserves that.

BUT ! ............if things don't improve I reserve my right to BOO !

• Haha 1

Well....that’s me done.....I’m not paying over £40 a ticket to watch that poo ....Thanks Chansiri, just when I thought you couldn’t do anything more stupid then you’ve already done, you reach a new low.....Pathetic appointment by a pathetic owner

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Once again I find myself uninspired by DC recruitment.. 

Pulis is probably a more credible addition to our club than Monk was, but it’s hardly dynamic or progressive.. 

However I love my club, our club, and as such I will continue to be as positive as I can be and support anyone wearing the badge. With that in mind I’ll judge the football we play once I’ve seen it

• Like 3

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, Carbone said:

That some fans seem shocked and surprised we’ve not brought in a manager who is going to turn us into 1970s Brazil, when we are at the bottom of the Championship with no money and not a very attractive prospective right now?

People on here disgusted because we didn’t approach Pep, Jose or Poch....we are the bottom of the Championship have been pretty much poo for 20 years what do you expect.

I for one am amazed he has taken the job, because he doesn’t need the money and he will never win with 50% of our fans.

IMHO it’s a coup to get him and if he does for us what he did for Stoke he will be the 2nd coming and the messiah all rolled into one.

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Fans are shocked by nothing Chansiri inflicts on us. There were more ambitious forward thinking  appointments to be made. 

We are near the bottom of the Championship and can’t score goals. It’s not a good squad and therefore not an attractive proposition right now to ‘ambitious forward thinking’ managers

• Like 2

Not an ideal candidate many, but the decision is made, it's a done deal so let's get on with it and back Pulis as much as we can for as long as he's here, because our happiness as fans is linked directly to his success.

Uto!

Guest Theboylangers
14 minutes ago, EccOvOwl said:

I’d rather bring Peter Sutcliffe back, And give him the job.

Not convinced about this comment.

Very disrespectful to the victims.