OFFICIAL - TONY PULIS APPOINTED SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MANAGER

As keegan said ..”I’d love it ..I’d just love it “ if we beat Preston next week .... to shut the bed wetting..snowflake..deluded ..cry baby so called fans we have .....We’ve got Pulis ...end of !!....Get over it ...support the club .....WAWAW ...are we really tho !!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sheffielddart said:

As an eternal optimist, I hope that Pulis has had a Mourinho like revelation (that football is supposed to be fun) and that the next few months are going to be a blast. 

A few years ago when Pulis was at Stoke and Mourinho in his first stint at Chelsea the only thing that seperated the styles was the budgets and the quality of players in either squad.

Pulis gets the Mr Hoof it handle. Mourinho is gobbled off by the press. (until they tired of him)

It's all perception isn't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sheffielddart said:

As an eternal optimist, I hope that Pulis has had a Mourinho like revelation (that football is supposed to be fun) and that the next few months are going to be a blast. 

Football is fun when you're winning.

And if you're not doing that then being seen to knock your co*k off trying.

• Like 1

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

A few years ago when Pulis was at Stoke and Mourinho in his first stint at Chelsea the only thing that seperated the styles was the budgets and the quality of players in either squad.

Pulis gets the Mr Hoof it handle. Mourinho is gobbled off by the press. (until they tired of him)

Like me.

Snooty...a working class alcoholic is branded a p*ss head and an upper class twerp a playboy..

5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

wagner 56 goals from 46 games when he got promoted and then won the play offs without a player scoring a goal but he got them and doesnt matter that he played in a negative way . ...............................................  ....cowleys 47 goals from 39 for hudders dont sound to positive to me  either 

Pulis goal record worse than the ones you have chosen to highlight in his full seasons with Middlesbrough and West Brom which are the only direct comparisons.
Pulis reputed for his boring defensive approach, the others are not but believe what you will. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Enjoy your football

2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

How do you know Bannan won't sign a new contract.? Stated he wants to finish his career here has he not.

Don’t think he will be integral to Pulis’ plans like he has been with other managers. Not sure he will be satisfied with being set piece taker. If he isn’t as important as other managers have made him, he won’t be offered more money than he already gets. That will test his loyalty, particularly with him living so far way from Sheffield & being wanted by all the championship clubs that play better football 

16 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yeah right. 

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Pulis goal record worse than the ones you have chosen to highlight in his full seasons with Middlesbrough and West Brom which are the only direct comparisons.
Pulis reputed for his boring defensive approach, the others are not but believe what you will. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Enjoy your football

i always do .................

It’s a good solid appointment - he will leave the club in a better position than he found it. It will also be a more attractive proposition to potential managers than it currently is.

The football is boring, it is regimented but it is a case of needs must.

Folk may accuse it of being short term but you cannot start building something when you’re scrapping for your lives to stay in the division.

Let Pulis keep you up - clear out the dead wood - and allow the club a reset button in 18 months time on a stable, solid footing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1