OFFICIAL - TONY PULIS APPOINTED SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MANAGER

Just now, Harrysgame said:

Ok probably not my first choice but an experienced manager is what we need. Time to just back him and the club.

Some of the comments on this thread are just embarrassing, we look like a load of whiners and idiots.

All those crying out for Pearson etc, really can see why he says that could never manages us, after a few weeks all the idiots would be marching on his house, giving him abuse when out with family etc.

We're bottom of the Chmpionship, not exactly a bid draw for decent mangers.

Give him a chance eh!

He's recovering from the plague as well, he's probably not fit to manage right now anyway.

Personally people are getting their knickers in a twist , It's not like we've been pulling trees up for 23 years give the bloke a chance,his pedigree isn't bad and if he fails so what every manager since big Ron has

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

Be nice to be difficult to play against and hard to beat. Bit of championship nouse missing from our teams for a long time, hopefully Pulis brings this.

Yes, it's usually the likes of Pulis, Colin and Six Fingers who're having our trousers down instead.

1 minute ago, owler66 said:

Personally people are getting their knickers in a twist , It's not like we've been pulling trees up for 23 years 

This way of thinking is the thing I can't get my head around

I can understand someone saying 'lets just try Pulis and see what happens he might surprise us' etc - that's understandable and fine

But to say 'I don't know why fans want good football or an exciting manager because we've always had rubbish so we should continue down that route' is baffling to me

Am I misunderstanding badly here or is that really what's being said?

lol

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop