OFFICIAL - TONY PULIS APPOINTED SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MANAGER

Well.. f****kin, f****kin excellent ‘walks about in a weird way’ ... what a f***kin c**t of a night...’parades around as if dancing alone to a tune inside my own head’ ... couldn’t have f***kin made it c**ting up...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Lets just all push in same direction for once,give it a chance,im a dam sight more confident of staying up now then i was last weekend...

If turns out kack then have a moan but,give the bloke a chance .....

Charlton was gash  and 

Wilkinson was gash when they 1st came,both now Owls legends and always will be....

COME ON WEDNESDAY.....

Wilkinson went on about a 16 match unbeaten run when he joined. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

who the hell will he play upfront if that’s the case? He likes a tall lad upfront doesn’t he? 

Maybe no straight away but long term I think he will see him as full back when he realises he ain't all that as a striker. And he tick alot of his boxes as a right back. Also if you need a goal you can shove the right back upfront and save a sub.

Well not my choice style is old fashion but if he's a mick Mccarthy Neil warnock Steve Bruce tyre manager he get us up the table and in time promotion probably next season 😂 the question is prior to 2015 would u have tony pulis as manager I say every owl say ya but he wouldn't go near wednesday then so ask the question if dc appointed tp 2015-16 would we be in the prem and the answer is yes...... So welcome Tony pulis 

Just when I lost hope in your leadership 

Then You pull this out of the hat

Youve claimed your seat back as the best chairman in our history. 

I look forward to watching the exciting football coming back to Hillsborough and the start of our return back to the big time 

Mr Chansiri and Mr Paxo you've played a blinder here and im confident yourselves and Mr Pulis will bring the dream back to this Massive club 

Well done and thankyou 

• Haha 3

Meh. I can't pretend I'm thrilled about this appointment, but he could well be what we need now. Everton did it with Allardyce. He's here to grind out results and get us up the table.

At least I'm not going to be at Hillsborough this season to have the pants bored off me by Pulis football, but then the Wigan game I saw when Monk was in charge was a snorefest too.

• Like 1

Ok probably not my first choice but an experienced manager is what we need. Time to just back him and the club.

Some of the comments on this thread are just embarrassing, we look like a load of whiners and idiots.

All those crying out for Pearson etc, really can see why he says that could never manages us, after a few weeks all the idiots would be marching on his house, giving him abuse when out with family etc.

We're bottom of the Chmpionship, not exactly a bid draw for decent mangers.

Give him a chance eh!

• Like 2