OFFICIAL - TONY PULIS APPOINTED SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY MANAGER

I’ll be interested to see his team selection next Saturday. I could see Pelupessy being a regular for him and who knows he might get more out of him than Jos and Monk did. Some will laugh at this but Pulis doesn’t complicate things and our more basic players may flourish under Pulis. Probably one of the reasons why his management record is solid because let’s face it there are more plodders about than genuine talent particularly at this level.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dizzys Dad said:

There isn’t one anti- Pulis poster on here, that has put forward a credible alternative. Why do alleged “supporters “ hunt him down before we see what he might do. I wouldn’t want to start a new job, with so many baying for my blood. What possible benefit does it have for the club?

Paul Cook was a perfectly credible alternative for example. It’s a forum a safe space to rant. Nobody’s baying for blood. They just want Paxo’s mate to know we’re sick of being bored. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

I’ll be interested to see his team selection next Saturday. I could see Pelupessy being a regular for him and who knows he might get more out of him than Jos and Monk did. Some will laugh at this but Pulis doesn’t complicate things and our more basic players may flourish under Pulis. Probably one of the reasons why his management record is solid because let’s face it there are more plodders about than genuine talent particularly at this level.

Good Point Jim. 👍

Still getting my head round you backing the manager.

lol

Lets just all push in same direction for once,give it a chance,im a dam sight more confident of staying up now then i was last weekend...

If turns out kack then have a moan but,give the bloke a chance .....

Charlton was gash  and 

Wilkinson was gash when they 1st came,both now Owls legends and always will be....

COME ON WEDNESDAY.....

• Like 4