Message from West Brom fans

19 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Absolutely !  How long can this bloke be able to do  what he does and it not be mentioned.

Why is that ?  Why do the posts get deleted ?

Chansiri is the most gullible businessman on the planet.... the Nigerian princes must have a direct line to his bank account.

Do the posts get deleted?

I've made 2 unflattering posts about him that are still there

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

If you think Monk sides can't score wait till you see Pulis in action

But his teams score, other wise how would he have got clubs promoted or kept them in the Prem.

It might not be to your taste, but if he turns us around and makes us Play off potential, or better, I am all for it .He turned a turgid midtable team at Boro into promotion hopeful's, he was followed by a "Footballing" manager who turned them into relegation fodder, followed by another 'Long ball, Dinosaur' to take them to where they are today.

If Pullis can do the same for us, that will do for me.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, alan48 said:

Anyone would think we dont play hoofball already . Current tactic is to give it to Bannan play it backwards and sideways and then hoof it forward . Difference may be that Pullis cuts out Bannan and we hoof it forward more quickly . Cant wait !

I just don’t get this argument. We played dreadful football under Monk so why complain about continuing to play dreadful football under Pulis? The point is WE’RE SICK OF IT. We want to enjoy our football

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mister Soul said:

The best post on Owlstalk in 2020!

Totally love this. 

My hat goes off to you for telling it how it is!

Wont change a thing,the chairman does not listen to the fans,he will employ who HE wants,and we have to live with it,that's why we average a manager every 18 months..or so..

They are loads of managers who are popular with some clubs fans & hated by others.

Gary Megson loved by Wednesday and hated by Bolton.

David Pleat Luton hero but less popular at Wednesday or Leicester.

Harry Redknapp rated by Pompey but not by Southampton.

Pulis is not well thought of at West Brom but is a Stoke legend.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Prince said:

I would rather have a comatose Slaven Bilić as manager than Tony Pulis.

Shocking choice of Manager, Only saving grace is the fact it won't last long as this guy is firmly stuck in a bygone area.

Bilic is more modern than TP, but without crowds to groan at the methods, TP  might improve results very quickly by his old fashioned methods. He might also look for more physically imposing, fitter players rather than some of our lightweights.

4 hours ago, wilyfox said:

Better than yours bro. All your pro-Monk lovin’ while we couldn’t score in a brothel. Pulis is an effective manager. Old school, no frills, get the job done.

I wouldn't make your point by going down the scoring goals route. 

Well, not when pulis is involved. 

• Like 2

Who cares what West Bromwich advises?  Never accept advice from an adversary, even when it's purported to be for your benefit, and is in "fact" irrefutable "in-the-know" advice.  WBA thoughts & opinions mean nothing to me, I'm SWFC.  Pulis is now SWFC, and I'll support him until he gives reason to not  support him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

People 'THERE'S A FIRE IN THERE - DON'T GO IN THAT BUILDING - YOU WILL BURN TO DEATH"

Our fans "Ahhh they're just bitter because they dont' own the building" and keep on walking straight in

Just out of interest, Do you support Pulis as our Manager?

I'm only asking because only 2 weeks since, you said something along the lines of you can't support the team if you don't support the Manager.

Think you also said you'll always support the Manager whilst they were our manager.

Just wondering what your current stance is. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-11-13 at 15.10.57.jpg

And no doubt you'll balance this with what the Stoke fans think of him.  So who's right?  Why don't we just back him rather than take the easy route to slag him off?  Perhaps this is why we are no longer a power in football....sick of the negativity.  One life, so use it well

• Thanks 1

Just now, OWL1969 said:

Just out of interest, Do you support Pulis as our Manager?

I'm only asking because only 2 weeks since, you said something along the lines of you can't support the team if you don't support the Manager.

Think you also said you'll always support the Manager whilst they were our manager.

Just wondering what your current stance is. 

100% behind him now!

Everyone's had their concerns, doubts and thoughts but in my case that's put to bed now and as always i"m backing him

Remember I was the one getting maximum hate (And nasty PM's) for supporting Monk more and longer than anyone else did

I'll do the same with Pulis

I'm gonna get a baseball cap on and shout "WHOOOOP WHOOOOP that's the sound of da PULIS!!" and try to extract as much fun and joy as I possibly can out of the situation.

100% behind him.

He looks a nice friendly grandad type bloke too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop