My past experience of ifollow has put me off watching the games, my ST money will pay for next seasons when we might be back in the ground and have a decent manager. At least the radio doesnt keep stopping, oh apart from cutting to toytown and dingles games all the time.

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

My past experience of ifollow has put me off watching the games, my ST money will pay for next seasons when we might be back in the ground and have a decent manager. At least the radio doesnt keep stopping, oh apart from cutting to toytown and dingles games all the time.

It's looaaaads better now to be fair mate!

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

The coverage has been fine this season a million times better than last year 

It was much better before the season ticket riff raff jumped on the

bandwagon.

It was like an exclusive club for the discerning supporter.

Like everything nowadays it's pandering to the masses and serving up substandard product at the elite's expense.😎

2 hours ago, hirstysfags said:

Anyone know what kind of numbers are actually watching matches? 

I assume a lot less than in person. Maybe Pulis-ball won't offend as many people then. 

IIRC, Chansiri said that about 10% of ST holders were using iFollow video.   So maybe 2000 per game??