If you think the way Steve Bruce left Sheffield Wednesday and how he did it was bad....

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I notice you don’t like him, hence the reason you seem to be going out of your way to get others not to like him as well.

Here’s an idea, he’s going to be our next manager regardless of what you (or anyone else on here thinks) so why not draw a line under what’s happened at his previous clubs and give the guy a chance.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I notice you don’t like him, hence the reason you seem to be going out of your way to get others not to like him as well.

Here’s an idea, he’s going to be our next manager regardless of what you (or anyone else on here thinks) so why not draw a line under what’s happened at his previous clubs and give the guy a chance.

We will have no choice if he arrives. But there's no reason anyone shouldn't express their opinion on the man and his methods. 

• Like 2

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

I notice you don’t like him, hence the reason you seem to be going out of your way to get others not to like him as well

Again - this is just not true

I've simply posted some videos about his tactics, some newspaper articles people might not have seen, so they can see/read and make their own minds up.

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, rickygoo said:

We will have no choice if he arrives. But there's no reason anyone shouldn't express their opinion on the man and his methods. 

There was no need to drag up this though and compare it to how Bruce left, almost hinting (in my opinion) that there’s a good chance it’ll happen here.

The guy hasn’t even walked through the door yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Some of you are so desperate for success you will accept anyone if it brings results.  I want a club to be proud of, and that’s about far more than league position.  I think the only guarantee with Pulis is not that he will save us from relegation, but that he will walk out on us at some point - he clearly doesn’t really want the job or he would be at Hillsborough right now.

He will walk out or get sacked. How is that different from 100% of managers lol

• Like 2

I'm supportive of the decision to bring Pulis in from a footballing standpoint (even then I seem to be in the minority), but this is disgraceful behaviour and I don't want our club associated with someone as blatantly deceitful as that. I only hope that Chansiri has put all the right checks and balances in place to keep him in line if he does end up here.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Carbone said:

He will walk out or get sacked. How is that different from 100% of managers lol

Don’t really believe he wants the job, if he takes it will only be to top up his pension.  I think he will have a ‘get out’ clause in his contract and is likely to walk at some point (possibly to protect his precious record of never being relegated).  As you can tell, I don’t have a good feeling about this appointment 🙁 but hope I’m wrong.

Guest Willow Owl
12 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Doesn't matter if it's a hundred years ago, its relevant alright, do you want something like this happening to us???

He won, so what is your point ??