If you think the way Steve Bruce left Sheffield Wednesday and how he did it was bad....

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF IS HAPPENING TO MY CLUB?

I still have the forlorn hope that greedy Pulis out prices himself and Chansiri fetches Cook in, instead.  I see Pulis as short term, and Cook as possibly more loyal, and a better long term bet.

But if Pulis comes, and steers us to safety, we've got to be happy.  We played hoofball with Megson and most didnt complain as long as it worked. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack the Hat said:

That is bad. I don't know if the '2 million to buy land for my children' is the sob story he thinks it is. Couldn't' he have got them a ipad instead.

OUCH !!!! 

Just trod on a rake in my garden.................I've got two little acres if he's still interested.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We're only 2 points behind safety and how many games left?  31?

The only reason I'd consider this a sensible appointment is if we're absolutely bankrupt and can't spend a penny in January and need someone to try and guarantee us safety in such a position.

My point being we could be 2 clear of relegation and we'd still be in the mire. This imbalanced, poor quality squad is a currently a candidate for relegation, with or without a points deduction. This is a 'top of the bottom third' squad at best.

• Like 2

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yet another shady character involved with Wednesday. Will fit in perfectly. Clueless Chansiri strikes again.

Who do you suggest then, the pope😇😇

Just now, prowl said:

Worse things than this have happened. It won't last long in the big scheme of things.

Ask yourself this though - if we give Pulis a 2.5 year deal and he has three transfer windows to bring in big huge cloggers how long will it take to undo that when he (inevitably) leaves?

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

From the reaction I'm seeing, our fans would be happy if Chansiri hiked up the prices to double what they are now  in order to bring him here so he can 'get us challenging for the playoffs next season'

Wednesday fans are about to get everything we deserve if we applaud this appointment

Wow, just read it and for once I'm singing off your song sheet Neil.

Hope he doesn't think he's going recoup a big wedge of that here and DC is smart enough to realise it.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse 🙈

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

From the reaction I'm seeing, our fans would be happy if Chansiri hiked up the prices to double what they are now  in order to bring him here so he can 'get us challenging for the playoffs next season'

Wednesday fans are about to get everything we deserve if we applaud this appointment

I think it was really shabby to be honest and he isn't a character I would like at the club personally. But if he comes we have to accept it and hope it works out. It was better than leaving us to rot under a manager who's time had passed.

You have however advocated Neil Warnock many times and he is exactly the same type of anti football manager and nasty mardy shady character so I dont quite get the massive anti Pulis vibe.