Pulis deal could be a LONG TERM one

Chansiri moves from one stupid decision straight on to another......the clown is deluded. First he buys players with no sell on value, then he charges the fans extortionate prices for third rate football and second rate kits...He invents companies that don’t exist and his dodgy dealings gives us transfer embargoes and points deductions....He employes bad manager after bad manager THEN when you think things can’t get any worse, the idiot offers a two and a half year contract to this dinosaur......the man is a baffoon, plain and simple

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, FoxOwl12 said:

Who the hell is advising Chansiri? If it's the same idiot or idiots who advised him to get Monk and the the recent raft of players then our club will only go one way and that's down in the future. If Pulis comes that's me finished.

Paxo, who is mates with........Pulis (and tried to get him the job before)

• Like 1

Pulis has been out of work some time, so must be desperate at the chance of managing a "big" club again.

So why not just offer him till the end of the season and reassess from there? If he impresses then it could be extended, if not then on yer bike.

Makes no sense to keep offering these long term deals. I thought DC was a tough negotiator???

If Pulis only wants a long term deal, then fizz him, find someone else!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I wasn't keen on Pulis but I can see the logic from the pint of view of DC.

If he comes it's a clean slate from me.

Lets judge him on how he performed.

Exactly. Definitely not my first choice, but he does have PL experience, and does seem to get results. Not pretty, but it could be worse.

'IF' appointed lets see how he goes.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Prutton Away said:

This, bring it on. 

Don't ever come on here moaning about the style of play, boring football, 0:0 draws, 0:1 defeats in a years time mate

Same for anyone else blowing trumpets and dancing in the streets over this appointment - don't start telling us how you hate the football next season etc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, FoxOwl12 said:

Who the hell is advising Chansiri? If it's the same idiot or idiots who advised him to get Monk and the the recent raft of players then our club will only go one way and that's down in the future. If Pulis comes that's me finished.

PAXO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Pulis has been out of work some time, so must be desperate at the chance of managing a "big" club again.

So why not just offer him till the end of the season and reassess from there? If he impresses then it could be extended, if not then on yer bike.

Makes no sense to keep offering these long term deals. I thought DC was a tough negotiator???

If Pulis only wants a long term deal, then fizz him, find someone else!

Who’s the big club he wants to manage? Because it can’t be us.....those days are long gone

It seems like Pulis is about the least popular appointment possible. Can we just take a step back from all the vitriol and give the guy a chance. If he is the new manager which is highly likely we are going to have to put up with him until he either fails and is sacked or he succeeds and is poached by a bigger club.

Pulis is more than likely a short term issue, supporting Wednesday is a lifetime commitment. This will pass like Jos passed and Monk passed, the club is still here.

Give Pulis a chance to do his stuff. If we are mid table by the end of the season accept that as a good result. We all knew this season wasn't going to be about free flowing, fast attacking football, it was always going to be about grinding out results.

It is what it is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3