Well done Dejphon Chansiri

Guest Grandad

I've supported DC in other matters in the face of critisism, but he's got this one wrong. I said I'd call him out for bad decisions.

In the face of the points deduction, a mess of his own making this apparent managerial appointment just digs a bigger hole. It doesn't progress the club in any way, just ******** its progress for the perceived benefit  of a panic short term appointment. 

We've been down this road before, sacrificing football for points at any cost. I hoped we had turned a corner but this proves that this is the DC vision. We aren't well run, we don't put out a product on the pitch which is good to watch and that's about to become immesuarbly worse than it was under Monk or Jos. 

I remember the days when I was excited about watching Wednesday, looked forward to a game of football. That has been eroded over the DC era, but retained hope until Pulis.

Every point will be hollow, the club prostituting itself for whatever points are gained at the expense of entertainment. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
13 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I am not happy about Pulis but wish him good luck.
If the plan is to stay up and get someone else next season in in close season to try and build and play a bit more entertaining stuff than I can live with it.

Will say though that is is likely we will stay up with Pulis as manager but no guarantee, the squad is very weak.

If pulis keeps us up..which he will..dont kid yourself he will be ditched for  more exciting manager.his 'bonus' will be a new contract..100%

Let’s be right, Chansiri hasn’t acted quickly at all.  Monk was a poor appointment, but we all make mistakes - acting quickly would have been terminating his contract at the end of the season, rather than bringing in his support staff and costing the club more money to make the likes of Beattie even richer for very little effort on their part.

Like many people I’m not attracted to the thought of Pulis, and don’t buy into the idea that he guarantees survival.  Can’t imagine many of current squad would have been signed by Pulis, which will create its own problems.  Also, the longer this drags on, the more it starts to look like the usual panic move rather than any clearly thought out strategy.

Best case for me would be Pulis turning us down and going for Cook (safe pair of hands and proven winner in lower leagues) or take a chance on Ryan Lowe.  Also hoping that OP’s final point is acted on, with an experienced head employed to run the club (would Pearson consider that?).  That said, will probably see Pulis announced in a few days after he’s squeezed as much money as possible out of Chansiri.  Let’s see if he makes it through to the end of the season when no funds forthcoming to strengthen in January.  Dark days ahead in my view.

• Like 1