Pulis in before the weekend

The club have got this spot on.

Solid appointment that will sort out the mess in goal, strengthen the midfield which will make the team hard to beat.

If it turns out to be until the end of the season the next manager will have a solid base, if he stays longer he will have earnt it.

• Like 1
Just now, Carbone said:

This season really isn’t about attractive football for us. It’s about confirming our status as a Championship club, these people moaning about Pulis’ style can’t seem to grasp this 

Except we haven't got the players to play his style either

We can’t score goals, got no big striker and we’ve got powder  puff defenders so not sure what the hell he can do to get this lot playing the Pulis way. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

And he inherited a squad of well drilled, organised, fit players.

A team that no one wanted to play against because they knew they were in for an easy time of it at Hillsboro.

When he left the squad was a mess, players turning up for training when they wanted too, that is the one's who were fit? enough to bother, over the hill and easy to beat.

I'm not disputing any of this, just stating a fact that the 1st season under him was some of the best for 20-odd years from a football style point of view.

1 minute ago, Carbone said:

This season really isn’t about attractive football for us. It’s about confirming our status as a Championship club, these people moaning about Pulis’ style can’t seem to grasp this 

Not worried about this season, but those thinking he will keep us up and be gone in may are dreaming, got to accept this "style" of football will be here for a few years.

Ask any WBA fan, it takes years to rid club of his anti-football when he leaves

Seasoned manager with track record of success appointed until end of season.

I think that sounds alright.

To be honest we’ve been playing hoofball all the time under Monk, so at least we’ll have someone who can do it effectively 

• Like 1

Would be a terrible decision. If he's in, I'm out. Not wasting another penny watching a Pulis team. 

I'm sure my departure won't be mourned by the club, but DC is deluded if he thinks people will pay money to watch what's coming. He thought Monk was negative, Jesus Christ, get ready. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Owlsontheup said:

Think this is a good appointment if it happens. No nonsense manager, they’ll come out fighting or he’ll kick em round the dressing room. 

Until end of season means we won’t go down and let’s see what happens after that.

Never dull watching the Wednesday......

You seen us play in the last 20 years ??🤣

If it is pulis and it’s looking like it is hopefully it’s just to see out the season. No fans are going to be allowed back in this season so we won’t be able to moan how bad the football is. Good thing maybe